fun with Bladed Glory 02/27/2012 07:28 PM CST
For me, Bladed Glory seemed pretty easy for the last level in a campaign. In replaying it with variations, I noticed how much sheer FUN it was to plant a path of spring traps after all those wall blades at the bottom. Some of the epic thieves got bounced twice, possibly three times.
Re: fun with Bladed Glory 03/03/2012 06:49 AM CST

i got 1 star only by chance . 1 of the heroes at the last wave went in the passage of the wall bladed and gold was there, :D any 3 stars tips ??
Re: fun with Bladed Glory 03/03/2012 08:17 AM CST
1. Spam mana crystals on the right, and mana crab if you like using that (it's not really needed but gives flexibility at the start).

2. Lightning tower and tribal-ista in the first pair of alcoves, so that you end up with 2 at the top, 4 at the bottom, and something on the right of it that will slow the heroes enough that you can bomb or slime them (more shooters, barriers of some kind, whatever you like). Replace as needed.

3. For the bottom path, there are a lot of ways to deal with the few tiles after the wall blades. My spring trap solution uses three spring traps, with lightning tower or tribalista above the spring trap closest to the treasure, and something (another shooter or a barrier) at the entrance to the treasure. Bomb if you get a group of heroes that look like they will survive the wall blades, or if all your spring traps are sprung already and there's one hero coming.

If you don't like spring traps, floor spikes or perforator work, or just add more lightning towers in those spots, possibly with a barricade right next to the wall blades.