Gathering Grounds--The Epic Wave 09/21/2012 09:40 PM CDT
Ok, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is I've gotten close without a mana crab.
And, of course, the Mana CRYSTAL, not CRAB, CRYSTAL.
1. Create at least one lava crystal, bolstering mana.
2. Create a catapult inside the "c". Protect with blockade (barricade)
3. Put dragon on center lava vent and put ballistas to its up and down. Dragon faces left.
4. Gradually increase ballistas and mana crystals. Put towers down the middle.
5. Barricade center area, starting with the top hallway.
6. Use repair as needed; Your defenses might not last without.
This worked until the last wave, when an Epic Thief(s) slipped by, and everything went down hill.
Bad news? I don't even know how I lost. I tried a last ditch debris-ballista order, but failed. Help me!
Re: Gathering Grounds--The Epic Wave 09/22/2012 08:42 AM CDT
Ok, since I couldn't win with a traditional method, I used the "block treasure with barricade trick". It worked.