That Voodoo That You Do 01/31/2012 01:44 AM CST
This Level has a bug with routing.
Some units get gold and going up and down.
We can wait and kill him after all.
Finished with only 1 star.
Re: That Voodoo That You Do 02/03/2012 04:25 PM CST

This is the only level that I can't get 3 stars. Can anyone provide suggestions?? Thanks...
Re: That Voodoo That You Do 02/03/2012 05:15 PM CST
There's already a walkthrough for this one. I'm not sure why it's not showing on the Tiny Heroes homepage.
http://youtu.be/O5euMdz766Q

Well, unless this is one of the levels that got changed. If the video doesn't help, let me know and I'll post the way that I do it.
Re: That Voodoo That You Do 02/03/2012 05:22 PM CST
That Voodoo saw a pretty substantial change when we revamped the levels. The video should still be quite helpful (and entertaining!) but the level is considerably shorter and has several less epic heroes in it now. For that reason we opted to take it off of the front page.

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: That Voodoo That You Do 02/03/2012 05:28 PM CST
Thanks for the explanation! Yes, if the video shows how to beat the level when it was harder, then it should be helpful now.
Re: That Voodoo That You Do 02/03/2012 09:39 PM CST

Set a bunch of traps and when a group of heroes walk through them, false wall and make them walk back through them all over again. The two unlockable traps work really well here. Try to put traps thieves can disarm behind wall saws or the unlockable version of it, as any hit makes thieves stop disarming. slimes and tar are great here too.