Bad to the bone 01/27/2012 09:57 PM CST
Please help I have tried almost every combination
But can't seem to get this level passed
It's really annoying me now !!!!
Re: Bad to the bone 01/27/2012 10:58 PM CST
What defenses do you have unlocked? I can do this easily but I have everything unlocked.
Re: Bad to the bone 02/02/2012 09:45 AM CST

the 1st 15... the most recent one i got is the skeleton! struggling to get 3 stars on this one
Re: Bad to the bone 02/02/2012 10:03 AM CST
I don't have time to try to play that level with the first 15 defenses, but here's an idea to try.

1. Fill the entrance to the treasure room with mana crystals, as fast as you can.
2. Put shooters in the vertical column that has the mana pool. First shooters right above and below the pool, next set at very top and bottom.
3. Put a strong defense of some kind in the choke point to the right of the mana pool. You do NOT want any heroes getting past that point. A barricade would work most likely.
4. Put wall blades there to the left of the mana pool, in the two spots that allow it that heroes can walk.
5. Put floor spikes to the immediate right of the wall blades. The wall blades will protect your floor spikes from thieves.
6. When an epic approaches your defenses, particularly if he is in a group of heroes, bomb him.
7. Since you have lots of mana crystals, later in the level fill up that area near the mana pool with floor spikes and shooters.
8. Stock Skeleton. They are cheap, they recharge quickly. They are good distractions (heroes waste blows on them instead of on your defenses. KEY: If a hero is hacking at a defense, and you drop a skeleton right next to him or behind him (not in front), he will almost always ignore the skeleton. The skeleton can cause quite a bit of damage if it's not killed immediately.
Re: Bad to the bone 03/23/2013 07:23 PM CDT
yaaaaaaay i got 3 starts