clerical work 01/24/2012 01:33 PM CST

can someone tell me how to do this level because I've tried it so many times but cant seem to get it right
Re: clerical work 01/24/2012 01:50 PM CST
I posted a solution back in October on this thread:
http://tinyheroes.com/forums/Tiny%20Heroes/Level%20Strategies/New%20Walkthrough%20Requests/thread/1414490

That was before the level rebalancing, so I don't know if that solution still works (lightning towers aren't as powerful as they used to be).
Re: clerical work 01/24/2012 02:01 PM CST
I can say with 100% certainty that the Lightning Tower was not affected during the level or defense rebalance. Neither were the health values of any of the heroes, for what it's worth. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: clerical work 01/24/2012 02:53 PM CST
Interesting... I used to be able to get 3 stars on quite a few levels with just lightning tower and mana, that I can't do any more (and quite a few that still work that way). So if the lightning tower wasn't affected, then I don't understand why I could no longer do that, on so many different levels. My assumption was that either the lightning tower was nerfed, it was recharging more slowly, or the heroes were destroying it more easily.
Re: clerical work 01/25/2012 01:53 PM CST

Should you have a lightning tower at this point? I am having difficulty with this level and have not unlocked the lightning towers. Does anyone know how to beat this without the defense package? I'm stuck.
Re: clerical work 01/26/2012 05:34 PM CST
You definitely don't have the Lightning Tower unlocked at this point. I got by just using the Bomb + Sticky Tar combo, and blocking off the corridors with Ballistas. Any heroes that made it through the bombings ran into a wall of the things.
Re: clerical work 01/26/2012 06:47 PM CST
My reflexes are too slow (or perhaps it's that I play on iPad so my finger has to move farther) for the tar + bomb + ballista to work. The level is easy for me after I unlock more powerful defenses though.