Hoggle Boggle Achievement 10/20/2011 01:00 PM CDT

Anyone get this achievement yet?

It must be nearly impossible since it's pretty much the only thing you have to do to get "The Cleaner" unlocked.

Any tips or strategies?
Is the Cleaner worth it?
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 10/20/2011 02:04 PM CDT
Hoggle Boggle (protecting 9 Gork cages in Goblin City) was tough but I got it eventually. It is not the only thing needed for "The Cleaner" however. The rest of the achievements needed for unlocking The Cleaner will be available in the Workshop Campaign.
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 10/20/2011 02:07 PM CDT
And the tips I used are already posted in this thread:
http://tinyheroes.com/forums/Tiny%20Heroes/Level%20Strategies/New%20Walkthrough%20Requests/thread/1409982
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 10/20/2011 02:36 PM CDT
Thanks for the response. These forum topics are all slightly nebulous, it's difficult to figure out which one is the appropriate one to look in/post in.
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 10/20/2011 02:58 PM CDT
Yes, and some threads are in a completely incorrect forum section too. The only reason I knew about that other thread was because I'd posted in it, and it took me a few minutes to find it even so.
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 01/29/2012 11:14 AM CST

what workshop compaign??
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 01/29/2012 11:37 AM CST
Workshop campaign isn't released yet.
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 02/26/2012 06:16 AM CST

impossible , that's my 10th time trying everything

the wizards are destroying everything in 1 single fire blast !

new tips please ...

i am using barricades living wall wall blades and spikes

i once reached to the end and this epic cleric healing herself and entering the area of the 9 gorks :(

hope for a better way or a video

thanks
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 03/05/2012 02:42 PM CST

When IS the workshop campaign coming out anyway?
Re: Hoggle Boggle Achievement 03/17/2012 03:10 PM CDT
Here's a video walkthrough of Goblin City, using the strategy that I used to get the Hoggle Boggle achievement. This particular video got 3 stars but didn't protect all the rear gorks, because my hands can't move as fast when I have an HDMI cable hanging off the side of the iPad, but if you try this strategy a few times, you should have no problems.
http://youtu.be/jkfbuS6aNQ8