It's Alive 09/19/2011 05:57 PM CDT
Any tips on this one? I'm stuck.
Re: It's Alive 09/22/2011 09:17 PM CDT
After I finally unlocked the Wall Press, this was pretty easy. Put crystals on the lava vents, wall press anywhere you can, with something blocking the right side so heroes stay in the wall press long enough to get squished. You can figure it out from there I'm sure.
Re: It's Alive 01/26/2012 03:28 PM CST

Can I ask how you unlocked the wall press? I've beaten all levels up to "It's Alive", and I don't have access to the wall press. Can you skip to the next level or something? I didn't complete all the challenge levels yet, is the wall press rewarded after one of those?

Thanks,
Ryan
Re: It's Alive 01/26/2012 03:39 PM CST
Wall press is awarded from achievements, not from leveling up.
Re: It's Alive 02/08/2012 05:30 PM CST

I guess I need a wallpress, because I'm still struggling... those epic wizards are a pain in my neck!
Re: It's Alive 02/08/2012 05:39 PM CST
If you just want to go for one star, you can not plant any defenses at all in the first wave, until one of the heroes has treasure and is coming out. When that happens, drop a gork BEHIND him and a barricade in front of him, very fast so that he is next to the treasure. From that point, plant mana on the vents, replace your gork with a barricade if he dies, and defend your barricades vigorously (and replace if needed) but otherwise ignore the heroes. If a hero starts attacking a barricade from the treasure room, use rock drop to take him out.

When the last wave finishes, you will have saved ONE treasure, so you get a star and can progress.

I'm sure there are ways to 3 star this level without the wall press, but I haven't noticed a forum thread giving tips on how to do it.
Re: It's Alive 02/08/2012 06:22 PM CST

I pulled it off, but I think just by luck. I chose defenses that I wouldn't normally, and I got a two star. I'll re-visit that one when I have more patience... or a wallpress :)
Re: It's Alive 02/08/2012 06:41 PM CST
Good plan. After reading your post I tried to do it without the wall press, and the heroes overwhelmed me. I just don't have the patience to deal with that today.
Re: It's Alive 03/17/2012 04:11 PM CDT
Video walkthrough, without wall press:
http://youtu.be/xBIF7Z7LBAY
Re: It's Alive 03/21/2012 09:29 PM CDT

Faker!!! I did almost everything he did except survive wave 3. I cannot believe this!
Re: It's Alive 03/21/2012 09:49 PM CDT
My video walkthrough was not faked. I was playing on an iPad with an HDMI cable hanging down the side of it besides, which makes me slower. Some of it might be luck - the movement of the jelly cubes and the heroes is generated randomly, so if the jelly cube heads to left it gets destroyed quickly. Try again?

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight