Panic at the dungeon 02/17/2012 07:21 PM CST
Hey everyone

ok im having serious difficulty with this level I have tried all the techniques on the other threads nothing is working for me I just cant do it and im getting really frustrated with it now i even got so mad i tried to do the spring trap tactic lol and that didnt even work! so i just feel like giving up now :(

I really hope someone can help me

thanks
Re: Panic at the dungeon 02/21/2012 03:28 PM CST

Hi wen u find out will u let me no cos I'm stuck to it's impossible I must av spent hours on it gets to phase 10 then game over help
Re: Panic at the dungeon 03/08/2012 01:16 PM CST
After days on this level I finally got 3 stars!

My defenses:
Slime
Mana
Catapult
Floor spikes
Lava lobber
Rock wall
Rolling stone
electric crystal
In the front half of your dungeon in front of the floor launchers cover the floor in slime and floor spikes. Place a lava lover in the upper corner behind the 2nd mana pit. In all the corners place a rock wall and crystal behind it then line the rear with your mana and cover the rest of the back floor with floor spikes and slime. Place catapults behind walls And keep the floor covered in slime. Use rolling stone as extra damage on wizards! Hope this helps!
Re: Panic at the dungeon 04/03/2012 05:22 PM CDT

Put arrows and lighting towards in the front of the bouncers. put spikes in first 2 rows. don't do the expected and put behind the spring traps.