Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 12:59 PM CDT

cant get this achevement, ant tips?
Re: Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 03:14 PM CDT
You don't need to get 10 heroes with a single jelly cube, just 10 heroes total, in the same level.

Strategy #1: Pick a level that has crowds of heroes, and drop jelly cube on a group of them every time it recharges and you see a group. The key is to not place the jelly unless you have a group of heroes to drop it on top of.

Strategy #2: Use the Recharge from the defense pack, to be able to get an extra jelly or two.

One good level for this is Sorcerer's Keep "My Buddies and Me" because the heroes tend to clump at the two choke points, making it easy to drop a jelly on top of 3 or 4 of them at once. You can't stock Recharge, but I usually use about 3 jellies on this level without playing for the achievement.
Re: Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 04:43 PM CDT

thanks the way i got it is with the recharge spell. on hold the line
Re: Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 04:45 PM CDT

now im stuck on the repair achievement any tips on that?
Re: Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 05:35 PM CDT
Repair man-man-man-man? That's 200 times that you use repair, total, so you just keep stocking repair, and using it every time it recharges, on whatever levels you play, and eventually you get it. You don't even have to use it on a level where you have a barricade - it can repair other defenses as well.
Re: Not ready for this jelly achevement 03/11/2012 07:38 PM CDT

thanks I got the achievement on hold the line by damaging the back barricades purposely and then repairing them