BoneHead Achievement 09/21/2011 07:41 PM CDT
Can someone tell me how can i achieve This achievement...?
I have tried several stages but either the time runs out before i reach 25 or if i have them trapped in a small are they burst after some time and i never reach 25.
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/23/2011 09:42 PM CDT

I did it on "penultimate countdown", but it should work on a number of levels. The requirements are: 1) protected area, 2) long enough to drop 25 skeles, 3) not too hard. Grab the mana crystal, skeles, and whatever other defenses you want to use.

Put the crystals AND the skeles in the protected areas. Skeles can be dropped on top of most other defenses. At least in penultimate it was pretty important to drop a skele as soon as the button popped.

That keeps your precious skeles safe. Now you just have to protect the gold!
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/24/2011 08:23 AM CDT
I got this on "hold the line"
Set up your defenses as normal, with an extra barricade down one of the back paths.
Keep throwing in skeletons as you can... You should have 25 with no problem.

Now I just need to find a good level to max out repairs..
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/24/2011 05:08 PM CDT
"Repairicades" comes to mind. ^_^

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/24/2011 06:56 PM CDT

"Repairicades" doesn't last long enough to get enough repairs in.
I suppose I'd need a long enough level to just keep spamming repairs.
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/24/2011 08:27 PM CDT

Brace Yourself will get it for you in short order (5th level in CCF).

Remember, it's 200 total. You don't have to do them all in a single level!
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/24/2011 08:44 PM CDT
For the Repair achievement, I just kept redoing "A Trinity of Blades". Keep the defenses behind the barricade to minimum that will work. Stock both repair and (the one that looks like a stopwatch), and you can get in 3 or 4 casts of the Repair each time, some of which at least appeared to repair both barricades, not just one. Not sure whether the achievement counts barricades or castings of the spell. Yes it's a short level, but I just kept redoing it, with various changes to make it less boring.
Re: BoneHead Achievement 09/26/2011 10:45 AM CDT
Thanks Guys I finally got it .... on Hold the line. :D
Re: BoneHead Achievement 01/31/2012 06:52 PM CST

I finally did it this way: Pick any level, let the last hero steal some gold and then keep bouncing him back to the treasure room with a couple of spring traps at the entrance. No other defenses - so your hero is not getting hurt - so if you have enough spring traps, the hero should keep bouncing back forever.

Then, at your leisure, built a little skeleton-corral with barricades, and stock it with 25+ skeletons (add a few extra in case you miscounted). Keep the skeletons corraled, else they will kill your hero and end the level too soon.

If you also need the million-mana achievement: Stock the whole rest of the dungeon with mana crystals and mana crabs, turn AutoLock off on your phone, plug in your phone, go to sleep. Wake up in morning with about 2 million mana. :) Finally drop a jelly cube on your hero and collect your million-mana and 25-skeleton achievements.