Help Please! CCF2:salutations from the bramble 12/31/2011 11:08 AM CST

I've tried this one dozens of times to no avail. It seems like it should be fairly straight forward, but I just cant make it through the second to last and last wave. Help please!
Re: Help Please! CCF2:salutations from the bramble 01/27/2012 09:58 PM CST
Just got it. The key is that you focus on creating two full rooms of triballistas with floor traps leading into them.

At first, I was trying to put stuff in the opening part, but I learned that you have to concentrate as much as possible on putting as many tribalistas in the wide open space. Don't put down anything else if it slows you down from putting down another tribalista as soon as it's available (don't be sitting there waiting for cash, in other words). Also, try to keep them from being destroyed as much as possible. The trick there is the skeletons--drop them on anyone who starts attacking one (you can drop a few in the slow spots too to build up a little extra defense, but they get killed quickly). Also, get the epic rangers to waste their super arrows on the skeletons.

Then, as money allows, make a path of pit traps into the tribalista rooms. As long as you don't go too far away from the tribalistas, thieves will have a hard time disarming b/c of the shots from the tribalistas. Also, as time and money allows, put a few extra tribalistas in the alcoves behind your rooms, just in case. But the time I won, they never got past the rooms. Btw, the passage between the two rooms should be the location of one of your earliest tribalistas, b/c it can shoot in both directions.

Let me know if it works for you too!
Re: Help Please! CCF2:salutations from the bramble 02/02/2012 02:41 AM CST

http://instagr.am/p/nGFgv/

Here's a photo of my own play. The tribalista or whatever at the top is key ; for some reason the enemies don't attack it and instead walk back down, everyone filtering in on the bottom. Tribalista and whatever else are strategically placed so that the archer can't kill them unless he makes it in (and most times he won't as I'm dropping skeletons). 3 starred this with no effort when I figured it out!

Hope it helps!
J