3 stars on Missdirection? 11/02/2011 02:24 AM CDT

I have 3 stars on every other level but this one. Can't find any way of reliably killing the epic clerics before they steal my precious treasures! Any help would be appreciated.
Re: 3 stars on Missdirection? 11/23/2011 06:17 PM CST
There is a certain amount of luck involved. Most of the time the heroes and clerics die before they reach the gold room, you just have to cause them as much trouble as possible and several times you have to use the false wall just before they get into the gold room. This usually makes them bounce back and do a small loop where they get spiked or squashed a couple more times and does the job.

Eventually the luck falls your way and they all get squashed or spiked. Just keep using the fake wall and Looker mobs and you'll get there in the end!
Re: 3 stars on Missdirection? 02/09/2012 11:58 PM CST
I HATE THIS LEVEL!!!! Every time I think I have it one of the epic clerics heals herself and walks right in to snatch the gold!! seriously???? you've designed an entire level based purely on luck?? No matter how many lookers one put there this entire level cannot be beat by strategy but by sheer dumb luck. cmon....
Re: 3 stars on Missdirection? 05/23/2012 02:22 AM CDT
this is my secnond favourite level in CCF1. I can do it by randomly placing fake wall and lookers and hope they end up within the wall press. I normally get 2 stars. 3 stars is quite hard. Try and position the fake wall do direct them into the wall press(es) over and over again. Lookers can be helpful too.