Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/12/2011 08:01 AM CDT

With the limited defenses available and the truly ridiculous number of "Heros" on Tiny Tidal Wave, I am starting to think it is impossible!!
Please someone, give me some help!
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/12/2011 08:44 AM CDT

Have a look around man, there are some good strategies already posted on this forum.
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/12/2011 03:09 PM CDT
What i used to beat this level: Bomb,Living wall,gork,lava lobber,wall press,mana,lightning tower and barricade.

The barricade at the starting of the level is a major choke point.So make sure to reinforce that area by placing wall presses to weaken them for the bomb and lava lobber.Place some lightning towers around the barricade to finish those who manage to slip through.Lastly Alternate between Living walls and barricades so that no heroes pass that choke point.
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/12/2011 11:03 PM CDT
gork? GORK?!
The only good gork is eating fireballs as far as I can tell.
What'd you bring one of 'em along for?
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/13/2011 01:33 AM CDT

Wtf man tiny tidal wave is gauntlet
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/13/2011 06:04 AM CDT

Well you could swap out the gork for spike traps..i just thought the gork might come in handy
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 10/15/2011 03:57 PM CDT
Thanks CELESTIAZX - I used your tips (with floor spike trap instead of gork) and got 3 stars!
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 11/24/2011 08:33 PM CST
Took me about 30 attempts. Build a lava lobber as the very first thing and very carefully manage your mana so that you can always build a new lava lobber as soon as the cool down expires. You can build the second lava lobber exactly when the first hero wave starts. Build the lava lobbers as far back as you can at the top half of the winding path. Put wallpresses everywhere you can top, bottom and middle. Barricades and living walls behind them and then lighting towers behind those. Drop bombs constantly and keep replenishing the front mana crystals when they get taken out by wizards. This slows things down as heroes stop to destroy them.

By the time of the final waves you need to have 5 lava lobbers as far back as you can, even so they broke through almost everything and only constant dropping of mana crystals, ballistas and living walls succeeded in slowing down the final wave until the lava lobbers finished them off.

Hats off to the designers, this level feels utterly impossible, satisfying once pulled off.
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 11/29/2011 05:45 PM CST
Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed that one. It was certainly fun to build. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 01/31/2012 11:18 PM CST

My basic strategy now has screenshots posted at:
http://imgur.com/a/7v2L4

... I've been playing this level over and over to up my kill count for that kill-a-bazillion-heroes achievement. Don't know why I get such a kick out of this level but I really enjoy it.
Re: Tiny Tidal Wave-impossible? 03/19/2012 10:44 PM CDT
The key is using the barracades directly behind the wall presses as you can see in the screenshots and as he said using the bombs and mana to distract the epics when they first funnel in to give the lightning towers those few extra seconds to give out some extra damage.

Gorks and ballistas are nothing more than distractions to the epics so bombs are cheaper options so I consider these two worthless in this level. If you want some extra damage though you can sub out the bomb for the wall blades and put them right behind the presses but the easiest solution is to use this guys screenshots. I beat it slightly differently but after trying this out I was able to three star it as well.