Salutation of the Bramble 10/06/2011 07:26 AM CDT
I have no idea what to do here.
Every single defence I can use is uneffective and retarded.
I just can hold it 50% of the time proberly then I have no chance cause of too many thieves destroying my traps, not enough damage and attack speed of the Ballista...
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/06/2011 09:33 AM CDT
I managed to (just barely) get 3 stars with this by setting up two killing fields in the middle anterooms. Ignore the entryway completely.
I put gargoyles at the top and bottom (hidden from direct shot), and filled the rest with ballistas.
I put some ballistas in the back for when they break through.
Use the spike traps in the center, under the gaze of the gargoyles - this gives the theives something to do other than try to disarm them.
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/06/2011 09:50 AM CDT
Tried it and not got 1 star :o could u explaine it some more detailed?
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/06/2011 12:37 PM CDT
The first big Hunter just destroys to much of my ballistas.
I cannot hold the other waves (last 3 waves).
No chance to just get 1 star....HELP
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/06/2011 03:48 PM CDT
The two middle antechamber strategy works pretty well. To handle the Rangers, drop a skeleton behind them, forcing them to fire their piercing shot away from your ballistas. You can also use the skeletons like bombs on the thieves as they try to disarm the spike traps.
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/07/2011 03:45 AM CDT
Thats exactly what i did.
My problem is not the powershot of the Epic rangers, its just their health and attack.
I cannot kill them before they reach my ballistas and if they do, my ballistas are not dealing enough damage to kill the whole wave + especially that big hunter without loosing at least 3-4 of them...
And if I do I die to the others waves.
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/07/2011 11:43 AM CDT

3 Stars. Blocked the Top Way in the far left so Every Unit Walked bot
Re: Salutation of the Bramble 10/07/2011 04:14 PM CDT
Skeletons may have the lowest health of any creature, but they still deal a ton of damage. Try getting the Epic Rangers caught in your Gargoyle's gaze, then drop a skelly on top of him. Just make sure that other nearby heroes are already distracted with other targets. This will let your Skeleton wail on the Epic Ranger unopposed for a good 5-6 seconds, which should actually cut the troublesome Ranger's health in half. :3

-- Tiny Heroes Designer