Free campaign 08/30/2012 02:50 AM CDT

Please may you make a free campaign as an extension to SK. However I have bought all the expansions but a lot of my friends aren't willing to pay. Any news about that. Thanks
Re: Free campaign 08/30/2012 09:13 AM CDT
IMO the fact that Tiny Heroes has two entire campaigns available in the free version is extremely generous. It's a tough call deciding how much of a game to make available as free; you need to give enough that users are hooked but hungry for more, so that they spend their 99 cents or whatever to unlock something. If you are too generous, the company goes broke even if the game is enormously popular (this has happened!) because very few people buy anything. The other alternative of course is to have ads in the free version of the game, which strongly encourages people who like the game to pay for it so that the ads are removed.

Please note that I don't work for Simutronics. I do work for a company in the gaming industry however, and so I hear about things such as when a game wins a Webby award but then the company goes out of business because it can't make a profit (the company I work for hired a few people recently due to this happening to some other company).

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight
Re: Free campaign 09/18/2012 01:22 AM CDT

Maybe what could happen is to make bundles of campaigns. Like on 69p for 2 or 3 campaign. Another way would to be having one purchased campaign unlock another campaign when complete. Or maybe a £2.99 or so unlock full version meaning you get all of the purchased campaign's unlocked. If this happens the people who had bought the other campaigns get a free full version if they'd spent £2.99 ish.
Re: Free campaign 09/18/2012 01:26 AM CDT

Ps. Not including the defence pack.