New Weapons Pack Ideas 08/09/2012 12:35 PM CDT
Hi Guys

Finally managed to get 3* on all levels (now working on 1million mana and 20,000 heroes).

Just had a few ideas for a new weapons pack - if you like any of these please let your feelings be known!!!!

1, toxic fog patch - covers a few squares, light damage to heroes, dissipates faster the more heroes enter it, but blocks defence weapons as they cannot target heroes

2, Trebuchet - bigger catapult, very heavy damage, very slow reload, blocks thrown become light blockades

3, Fake Doors - a distraction that heroes attack and once destroyed they find ... a wall (alternative allows a thief to unlock and then gets a boxing glove on a spring to the face - very amusing)

4, Projectile upgrade - temporary magical upgrade to ballistic weapons - various effects (increase damage, speed up reload etc..)

5, wormhole - expensive magical tunnel where you set up an entry and exit point (epic mages can close though)

6, Shield Gork - perfect expendable to deflect those nasty epic ranger arrows away from your nice defenses, Gork is very slow moving due to weight of the shield.

7, Actual Doors - it would be great to actually place our own doors

8, trapdoor - one use weapon to kill a single hero (may need a new construction hero to build a platform over though???) be careful, if the hero has treasure it is lost.

It would also be good to have new levels with ravines / chasms with bridges, again a new construction hero could help the heroes???

No royalties for me please (a joke), just please keep developing the game!!!

Look forward to seeing anyones feedback

Thanks

Carl
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 08/09/2012 03:10 PM CDT
I'd like to be able to place my own doors. Or possibly replace a door that has been destroyed.

Mostly I just want another campaign.

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 08/10/2012 07:03 AM CDT

Also thought about a "Ghost" - either to scare heroes or to temporarily possess one

Buw ha ha ha hah!!!
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 08/13/2012 06:29 PM CDT

The trapdoor idea would work well with the ravine idea. You could place trap doors over ravines in the same style as lava+mana - I wonder what other combinations could work with it? :3
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 08/16/2012 06:49 AM CDT
That would be a great combo.

I really like the fake door idea that hits a thief with a boxing glove on a spring when the lock is picked - the damage is light and the heroes get knocked back several squares and lightly stunned. It just has humour value that appeals to me.
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 09/06/2012 06:41 PM CDT
there should be a defense that halves the damage done by heroes and increases the damage done by defenses.It should cost about 100 mana and only work on defenses and heroes in a certain range.It could be easily destroyed however.
Re: New Weapons Pack Ideas 09/22/2012 08:44 AM CDT

the ghost should be released during halloween