.How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/28/2012 04:19 AM CST
I completed the level fails from the crypt and I haven't got the achievment. What does beat a level with 25 skeletons in your dungeon mean. Does it mean end with 25 skeletons. Does it mean beat a level with 25 skeletons at one time. Does it mean beat a level and have placed 25 skeletons. Which level should I get the achievent on please help.
Re: .How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/28/2012 08:16 AM CST
It means having 25 skeletons left in your dungeon, still alive, at the end of a level. Any level. The easiest way is to choose one of the levels you know how to beat easily that has a protected area, or a level that has a choke point you are confident you can defend 100%. Just stuff 25 skeletons in the protected area or behind the choke point during the course of the level, so that they don't get hurt by the heroes.
Re: How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/28/2012 02:39 PM CST
I went to the level: The voodoo that you do, and managed to block the heroes out but I didn't manage to get 25. This level is a long level but it is still very hard to get 25. Is there a better level for it. Is there any more tactics to do this!
Re: How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/28/2012 04:48 PM CST
Well if you have purchased the defense pack, you can stock recharge. Odds are that's how I did it. I don't remember which level I used, but it wasn't a terribly long level. Probably something from Dungeon rather than SK, but it was months ago and I've forgotten.
Re: How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/29/2012 03:08 AM CST

I do have the defence pack. Unfortunatly the thing recharge has to be rechargedso It will only give you one new skeleton once in a while. Is it worth spending 50 mana on only one skeleton once in a while. I will have a go! Thankyou for your help
Re: How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/29/2012 08:20 AM CST
Found googling:
Try "hold the line". Set up your defenses as normal, with an extra barricade down one of the back paths. Keep throwing in skeletons as you can... You should have 25 with no problem.
Re: How do I get the achievment bonehead 01/30/2012 11:05 AM CST
Thanyou for telling me, I managed to do it on hold the line. I like gargoile statue.