Plz help with my achievement: The Perforator 01/25/2012 08:53 PM CST
I have no idea how to achieve the first one: It'll take more...

I've tried not letting any heroes touching one of my floor spikes, which is the last one in the middle, and earned 3 stars, but I still couldn't achieve this one. Maybe I just didn't get the point.

plz help!
Re: Plz help with my achievement: The Perforator 01/25/2012 09:00 PM CST
Are you sure you did this on "It takes an Epic Thief"? I wouldn't know how to protect the floor spike that is in the center. I protected the one that was on the top. It's ok to have that trap be used, just not disabled by any thief.
Re: Plz help with my achievement: The Perforator 01/26/2012 09:55 AM CST
Just protect the top one by puting a balista to protect the hallway leading to the top trap. Make sure that it is far away from the entrance (right against the top wall) to let both aggresive and non aggressive heroes go away.

This is NOT a dungeon themed game, it is a treasure hunt themed game. (With lots of heroes of course) XD
Re: Plz help with my achievement: The Perforator 01/29/2012 06:24 AM CST
I can't quite remember how I did this but I know a really good way of protecting the floor spikes. Wait till they try and disarm them. Then place a cross bow. The epic thieves don't like being hit so they try to dodge it. They then go over the floor spike and get hit by the trap they tried to disarm. Try this tactic that should help you! If you have the defence pack then you might want to place some a gorgon in the way and wipe out the epic thief before they get to your floor spikes. The gorgon should hold the heroes back for a while giving you enough time to place loads of other traps when more epic thieves come.