When will new campaign be out? 10/23/2011 08:02 PM CDT
Well I was just wondering when you were going to release the WorkShop Campaign because I really love this game and can't wait until it comes out so I just wanted to know what day it comes out on
Re: When will new campaign be out? 10/24/2011 07:56 AM CDT
I'm sure that they will tell us when they submit that new version to the app store. It takes several days (sometimes more than a week) after that point.

Lots of us are eagerly waiting.
Re: When will new campaign be out? 10/24/2011 12:17 PM CDT
In addition to what TCARR9 mentioned, be sure to keep an eye on Twitter as well. Once we're ready to roll out any new campaigns, it will be tweeted there.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame
Re: When will new campaign be out? 10/25/2011 03:21 AM CDT

Looking forward to it guys!
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/01/2011 07:32 AM CDT

Without trying to bug you guys, any more news? :)
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/01/2011 02:32 PM CDT
I'm not at liberty to talk about the Workshop Campaign just yet, but I CAN tell you that we have a number of huge content-related surprises being cooked up right now. Lots and lots of content. 0_0

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/01/2011 04:18 PM CDT
Awesome! For me, the two fun house campaigns are too difficult to be fun, and Gauntlet is even worse. There are still a couple of challenge levels from the second campaign that I can't even one-star yet. I've replayed all the normal levels from the first and second campaigns so many times that they are just tooooo easy now. Very eager for a new campaign! (or a better strategy for those last two challenge levels, that my slow hands can actually manage)
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/01/2011 04:23 PM CDT
You can expect to see more levels in the vein of The Dungeon and the first half of Sorcerer's Keep coming down the pipeline soon- at least in terms of difficulty and style. There will be a new gameplay mechanic to accompany them, of course, so they will still feel fresh and fun. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/02/2011 04:20 AM CDT

Yay! Thanks for the update. I've 3-starred everything up to Panic at the Dungeon (which has me COMPLETELY stumped and stuck) - I'm chomping at the bit for new stuff!
Re: When will new campaign be out? 11/28/2011 05:02 AM CST

It's been a couple more weeks now - any more news guys? :)