Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 01:56 AM CDT

Hi all,
I have one achievement left to unlock the 3way baliste.
I dont understand what i am supposed to do to get the "Spread the word about tiny heroes" achievement????
Can anyone please help?

PS: I love the game and looking forward to loads of new campaigns and hopefully higher difficulty.
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 02:07 AM CDT
Here's a response straight from the man at the top, David Whatley:

"So when you get a new high score, or a new achievement you are given a chance to "Brag about.." that thing. This happens on winning a level. Doing so lets you tweet or Facebook through OpenFeint. This will pop that achievement.

Alternatively, go to the options screen and at the bottom there is a button for inviting friends. This will let you send an email to an OpenFeint friend or anyone in your contact list.

If you don't want to do any of that, just send an email to yourself and it'll still pop. :)

-- David"

As far as new content goes, we have four new campaigns all in various stages of development, including one called "The Gauntlet", which is designed to make even geoDefense players cry to their pixelated mamas. :p

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 02:53 AM CDT

Thanks for the fast answer. As Tiny Heroes is a great game i will of course post it to facebook to attract more people.

Great to hear that there are a lot of new campaigns coming. And if the difficulty lvl gets harder it will be perfect. As i (as an very experienced td playeer) had some problems with geo defense - i am very happy to hear this news about the difficulty level :) :) :)
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 01:20 PM CDT
It gets brutal by most standards. But if it doesn't get brutal enough for you...good news! We are working on a downloadable campaign called "The Gauntlet" that is pretty insane, just for the types of players who are as good as you are at TD games.

-- David
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 05:57 PM CDT
The invite friends button doesn't work. I have invited 2 different friends and sent 3 emails to myself and the achievement refuses to unlock.
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 11:16 PM CDT

I used the Facebook brag option. You need to wait for it pop up in the game summary screen after finishing a level.
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/12/2011 11:19 PM CDT
The invite friend doesn't seem to work and I don't exactly want to use facebook...
After I send the invite do I have to wait a few minutes?
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/14/2011 08:21 PM CDT
No, it should work immediately. What did you do exactly so we can reproduce the steps?

-- David
Re: Spread the word about tiny heroes achievement??? 09/19/2011 07:57 PM CDT
Yeah, inviting through openfeint didn't work for me either. I just enabled it, searched for someone, added them, and then invited them.