Charging for funhouse? 08/27/2012 02:18 AM CDT

I purchase tiny heroes when it first came out, but lost my save game with ios5 transition.
Recently I started replaying and noticed that these funhouse levels seem to require an inapp purchase..

While I recognize the marketing pressure to be free, i hope that the funhouse levels are merely glitches and that I don't need a packrat to reclaim them..
Re: Charging for funhouse? 08/27/2012 09:29 AM CDT
Devices that had campaigns from when they were free still kept access to those campaigns, after the bug was fixed anyway. New devices or if you uninstalled and reinstalled don't get the grandfathered campaigns for free. I got a new iPad and just started it from scratch instead of making a backup and then restoring to the new iPad. I've noticed quite a few games where there's no way to restore in-app purchases *at all*. At least with Tiny Heroes we can restore the campaigns that we purchased on another device.

I don't think there's anything that the Tiny Heroes devs can do, because there's no way to get a free code for an in-app purchase, and I bet there's no way for the installed app to verify the previous "purchase" of the campaign.

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight