workshop campaign 02/18/2012 04:46 PM CST
hello :)

Just wondering approx when the workshop campaign will be ready?
im addicted to this game just cant get enough of it i need more lol :)
Re: workshop campaign 02/18/2012 05:08 PM CST
I'd like to know that as well.

The good news is that one of the Simutronics guys mentioned in another thread that there's another campaign with doors that is already in QA. So hopefully in another few weeks we will have another campaign we can purchase!
Re: workshop campaign 02/20/2012 05:22 PM CST
The issue with The Workshop is that it requires a lot of art/code to implement new defenses. That's what makes that campaign so special, though. However, our code and art teams have their hands full with roughly 1.2 million other things. Luckily, as a designer I am still free to build new levels and campaigns with little to no input from the rest of the Tiny Heroes team. That's why we're starting to crank out new campaigns at such a fast rate.

Speaking of, The Stronghold should be going live sometime within the next week or so. Just waiting on Apple to approve it. :)

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: workshop campaign 02/20/2012 05:25 PM CST
wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!
Re: workshop campaign 02/21/2012 04:24 AM CST

Pfft, tell your coders to get their priorities straight, I didn't kill 10,000 heroes for nothing! :P

But seriously, I understand these things take time :) We're all still hoping for it though, so please, we'd love it if you'd keep working on it!

In the meantime though, yay Stronghold :D
Re: workshop campaign 02/21/2012 10:22 PM CST
STRONGHOLD IS OUT! Dungeoners rejoice!

-- Tiny Heroes Designer