any new campaign??? 02/08/2012 05:40 AM CST

hi every one
hope you all are fine

i just want to ask , if there will be new campaing comming soon or ?
coz im addicted to this game and i hope there will be a new campagne where I can use the defense pack no. 1 that i bought and plz let it be normal and challenge levels together , and it will be a nice thing if it was more than 10 levels , lets say 20 or 30?? :)

i would like to thank thanx all the great designers and their great creatvity in making all these mind blowing levels

thanx and waiting for the reply.
Re: any new campaign??? 02/08/2012 06:42 AM CST
We just got a new campaign less than a week ago (The Ruins) that had 6 or 7 levels that let us use any defenses we had unlocked, including the defense pack.

Now that I've gotten 3 stars on all the levels of The Ruins, I'm itching for another new campaign, but I assume it's going to be a while. It takes time and a lot of play testing to design a level so that it has the right balance of heroes attacking in each wave - not too easy but not too difficult.

I may have to make another stab at the Gauntlet and CFH2, or just try something weird like seeing how many of the Dungeon levels I can do with jelly cube as one of my defenses.
Re: any new campaign??? 02/08/2012 01:29 PM CST
We are actually hard at work on our next campaign now! I don't expect it to take nearly as long as it did between Funhouse 2 and The Ruins.

This will be a new mini campaign of 10 levels. 7 of them will let you use the Defense Pack defenses, while 3 of them are challenge levels. Also, doors are back!

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: any new campaign??? 02/08/2012 01:32 PM CST
Exciting!
Re: any new campaign??? 02/09/2012 04:20 AM CST

wooow , new campaign comming soon
thanx guys and we really appreciate your hard work
and thanx for making such a wonderful game

so how long it will take?
Re: any new campaign??? 02/09/2012 05:11 AM CST

Yay, doors! I was starting to enjoy them by the end, once I'd worked out how to use 'em.

I don't expect them to have any ETA on the new pack yet, these things take as long as they take.

(Still hoping for the workshop :P)