Tiny Hero's v 1.1 crashes on start up. 09/23/2011 12:00 AM CDT
Hi! I love the game, I played to the end when I bought this one day one of release. 1.0 was the version. So I was very excited to find on my app store update page that a new version was out!

I updated it quickly, then as I always do I rebooted my Verizon iphone 4.

I go to play the game, and the 'splash screen' appears like usual - but then the game crashes and I am back to the page where I launched the app!

8(

So I try again.. same result. And again. And again..

So I decide to try the usual stuff for when an app acts up. I double tap the home button, and close all programs. I then reboot. When it comes back, I do a so called 'hard reboot' where you hold the home button and the power button until the apple appears.

Excited, I go back to the game. It has to work now I say, I did everything I could!

Splash screen. CRASHES!

!!!!!!!!_@&*!)&(

Use the support page and get a ticket, number 61. Person suggests I try the first step, double tape the home button and close the app, then try again. Nope!

Right now I am feeling like a overpowered slime who is acting like a bully due to a bug, and I shake my iphone 4 in a futile attempt.

Waiting for response from my response to ticket 61.

Come to the forums here to ask for help as well, perhaps a bug is in 1.1 that everyone is getting, or just some people? I search the forum and see a new campaign is out something about a clown castle.. and then another free campaign?

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/77594/MEDIA_ADVISORY_Tiny_Heroes_throws_down_the_Gauntlet_withFree_Expansion_Pack.php

Can't play. Bangs head on floor!

Help!"?!
Re: Tiny Hero's v 1.1 crashes on start up. 09/23/2011 12:42 AM CDT
Hi Captain, thanks for writing! I'm really glad you've been enjoying the game so much! To my knowledge we haven't had any other players citing reports of anything resembling a consistent crash in 1.1. What I can tell you is that our customer service team is quite efficient when it comes to responding to tickets, so whether it be through our support system or the forums, you will likely hear back from someone with a solution sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks again for playing!

-- Tiny Heroes Designer
Re: Tiny Hero's v 1.1 crashes on start up. 09/23/2011 12:08 PM CDT
There have been a few reports of this coming in. No updates yet but the team is aware of it.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame
Re: Tiny Hero's v 1.1 crashes on start up. 09/23/2011 12:41 PM CDT
We know what is causing the crash and will be submitting a v1.1.1 Update today.

A work around to the crashing is to try rebooting your device or doing an uninstall/reinstall. Unfortunately if you do the uninstall/reinstall fix, you will lose your game progress so please be aware of that.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame