How about a forum for user challenges?

For example,

Lightning Round with
- Mana
- Baby Dragon
- Ballista
- Perforator
Re: User Challenges 11/30/2011 11:22 PM CST
Another nice challenge :) Maybe too easy?

Hedge Maze with
- Mana
- Perforator
- Wall Press
- Volcano
Re: User Challenges 12/02/2011 01:09 PM CST
Here's one that is easy after you think of the right placement: Clerical Work using only mana and lightning tower - nothing else.
Re: User Challenges 02/08/2012 01:15 PM CST
This one was amusing: A Thief in the Night (from Dungeon) using mana, jelly cube and bomb.
Re: User Challenges 02/08/2012 01:36 PM CST
Hee hee hee: Gorks Gone Wild with just mana, jelly cube, bomb, and skeleton. I ended up with one of my original gorks never seeing action, and a LOT of skeletons that never saw action either. I'd been spamming skeletons in the main room figuring that the heroes would eventually break through my mana crystal wall at the first choke point, but they never did. Only needed to use bomb once or twice; between dropping jelly cube on a clump of heroes at a time, it rolling around to pick up other heroes, and being able to drop a skeleton right behind a hero that is attacking a jelly cube, I kept them under control after my original outer gork finally died.

Very strange to have the gork fighting while hidden under that jelly cube. Not sure if the heroes were attacking the gork or the jelly.