Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/24/2012 06:24 AM CST

Hi there
Im new in this forum and i hope you will help me
First , im stuck in the dungeon level - toilin trouble , so im thinking about buying the defense pack no. 1 ..... But i want to ask if i can use it in the other levels of the game ? And if i bought it it will be there for good or what ?...

Plz help

Thanx
Re: Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/24/2012 08:08 AM CST
You can use the defense pack items in most levels of both the Dungeon and Sorcerer's Keep campaigns. You can't use the items on challenge levels, and the Carl's Funhouse campaigns are nothing but challenge levels, for example.

I bought mine several months ago and haven't lost it yet.
Re: Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/24/2012 10:29 AM CST

thanx for the helpful reply

i have another quistion

if i bought the defense pack , can my sis use it on her own ipad or she have to buy it her self?

thank you
Re: Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/26/2012 11:43 AM CST
You will each need to purchase the Defense Pack for each Apple Account that you want to use it with.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame
Re: Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/27/2012 10:37 AM CST

Thanx for the reply

I have a quistion

I want to buy a level pack

So which level pack should i buy , in which i can use the defense pack 1, that i bought ?

Thanx
Re: Should I buy the defence pack 1 ? 01/27/2012 01:15 PM CST
In all three of the current campaigns, The Gauntlet, Carl's Crazy Funhouse 1, and Carl's Crazy Funhouse 2, the defenses are chosen for you just as if you were playing a challenge level. Because of that, you will not be able to use any of the defenses from the Defense Pack 1.

--Simutronics QA Intern
Follow us on Twitter! @TinyHeroesGame
HELP ME 02/19/2012 09:23 AM CST
CIRCLE YES OR NO
Re: HELP ME 02/19/2012 09:34 AM CST
I use the mana crab a LOT, on Dungeon, Sorceror's Keep, and Ruins levels. Recharge is useful on a few levels, but I don't stock it unless I'm pretty sure I need it. I had fun with the Gorgon before I unlocked lightning tower; now I'd rather just stock lightning tower which stays where I put it. I don't remember what else is in the defense pack. Can you remind me?

Mana crab helps enormously, because it gives a jump start to the economy, so that I can buy defenses faster, or afford more expensive defenses. IMO the defense pack is worth it just for that, but then I can afford to spend a buck here or there to make a game I enjoy more interesting.