Spire uses? 07/02/2012 02:34 PM CDT
Ok so I finally dropped enough jelly cubes on epic thieves and unlocked this...even after reading tinypedia I had no idea it was a one use thing!
So it has a low mana cost, and great for wiping out a square of heroes who've busted through a line and plugging the gap at the same time, but are other "panic defenses" e.g. lightning of more use?
And does anyone know how much health they have compared to other blockades?
Re: Spire uses? 07/02/2012 03:36 PM CDT
I like using it for a barricade, even if it's not "panic" mode. The heroes seem to be slightly less likely to attack it than a normal barricade. This is going by observation and it could be mistaken. It's also cheaper than the normal barricade or a living wall.

It's particularly useful on levels where I need lots of barricades. If I can stock spire, barricade, and living wall, one of them is bound to be recharged when I need to replace one.

Tcarr9's Tiny Heroes video walkthroughs are available on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lordkalvanmidnight
Re: Spire uses? 07/04/2012 09:59 AM CDT
Yes i also wondered if it is more avoided by heroes, they will often explore all other routes before they attack the spire for me.
I think the cost is a huge bonus; excellent idea about stocking different barricade types i rarely do that!