Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 10:12 AM CDT
Checked out the cottage today and BUG'd something; the 'region's are not supposed to be containers are they? and how can someone 'work with the map one at a time'?

[Cottage of Wonders - ]
Flickering torches mounted on each wall light this spacious room. The high, rounded ceiling has been painted a rich midnight blue. Tiny silver stars glimmer across the dark dome as they reflect the torchlight from below. From the apex of the ceiling, the Elanthian moons hang suspended by unseen means. A large table stands in the center of the room, its top covered in colored glass to form a mosaic Elanith map. The map is divided into regions of the continent, with small souvenirs representative of each area placed within. You also see a pile of tiny brass spittoons, a tall wooden door and a tall pile of cases.
Obvious exits: none
>l map
You see a mosaic Elanith map. Looking at the map, you see a Dragonspine Mountains region, a Turamzzyrian Empire region, a northwest Elanith region and an Elven Nations region.
>get map
I could not find what you were referring to.
>insp map
Maybe you should look at the map and work with one at a time.
>insp region
You carefully inspect a Dragonspine Mountains region.

You estimate that a Dragonspine Mountains region can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of wood.
>l at region
You see nothing unusual.
Re: Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 10:21 AM CDT
>The map is divided into regions of the continent, with small souvenirs representative of each area placed within.
Re: Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 10:57 AM CDT
>insp map
Maybe you should look at the map and work with one at a time.

This would seem to indicate more than one map. Also the grammar 'work with one at a time' is missing 'work with one map at a time' if there were?
Re: Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 11:00 AM CDT
>This would seem to indicate more than one map. Also the grammar 'work with one at a time' is missing 'work with one map at a time' if there were?

To my reading comprehension, it indicates more than one region, as the map description says.
Re: Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 11:34 AM CDT
I would be pleased if each region had a unique 'show'. Not that it's necessary but it feels rather incomplete in it's current form.
Re: Cottage Bug? 05/15/2016 12:05 PM CDT
These items were migrated over from the original event back in 2008. I neglected to notice these oddities when I prepared for the 2016 event. At this point, I probably will not go through and change all the items - and I certainly won't be able to add shows to them right now. Perhaps for the next WoE event. I hope these things don't prevent you from enjoying this year's Wonders of Elanthia!

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, World Development