New gowns for unrefined tastes! 06/21/2019 09:27 AM CDT
If you've ever wanted a gown or dress with messaging that's not especially elegant, check out the new gowns at The Tailored Imperial.

>wave my gown at person
Staring in horror at a footprint near the hem of your pretty gown, you give a dismissive wave and mutter something about XxX's clumsy feet.
>shake my gown
You shake the sleeve on your pretty gown spiritedly, trying to dislodge a few dropped crumbs from the cuff.
G>nudge my gown
Spying a large wrinkle in your pretty gown, you vigorously tug at the waist, trying to adjust the fabric. You only succeed in showing off a bit of your form as you yank the hemline up and the neckline down. Oh my!
>

Beyza will be at the shop tomorrow (Saturday) around 11:00am to alter and improve the gowns.

~*GM Elidi*~
Re: New gowns for unrefined tastes! 06/21/2019 12:38 PM CDT
Oh no, these are amazing!

https://gswiki.play.net/Avawren
Re: New gowns for unrefined tastes! 06/22/2019 12:39 AM CDT
Is this shop available in platinum?

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

Whick's body sways back and forth for a bit.
* Whick drops dead at your feet!

Re: New gowns for unrefined tastes! 06/22/2019 08:31 AM CDT
All the shops are in Platinum, but not in the valley as this history never happened over there.

You can find the human shops on Bayside in Solhaven and the Elven shops around the Dais in Ta'Illsitim.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: New gowns for unrefined tastes! 06/22/2019 01:28 PM CDT
The Tailored Imperial and all of the other missing shops are now accessible from Bayside Road Solhaven in Platinum.

-Lydil