Valley of Gold Fashion Showcase 06/19/2019 10:05 AM CDT
Mistress Ianthra Nishaye Nalfein invites those at Valley of Gold to attend a modest fashion showcase, featuring outfits designed by the most forward-thinking elves and humans in the lands. The visionaries will present their ensembles to those gathered, and afterward, Lady Nishaye will offer her tailoring services to a select few. Guests are asked to wear their best attire to the function.

The presentation will take place on the Day of the Huntress, shortly after 6:30 pm EST in The Primrose Pavilion.

If any elves or humans would be interested in modeling clothing for this event, please send a missive to the lady indicating your availability.

(OOC Note: I still need models for some of the looks that we have created. I am seeking two elven characters, and two human characters to present pre-made designs. You may end up as an alternate that is not needed, but you will still receive something for your efforts if you're accepted. If you don't receive a response back from me, then the positions have been filled. For those that will definitely be around on Friday starting at 6:00 pm Eastern time (we'll need to get dressed beforehand), please send me an email at GS4-Galene@play.net. Thanks!)

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions
Re: Valley of Gold Fashion Showcase 06/20/2019 09:38 AM CDT
I had a ton of elven interest in modeling, but I still need one more human model for this event! The outfit in question is more on the masculine side, but I'll honestly take any human character that is available to show for the event.

Please email GS4-Galene@play.net if you have one of these human characters that can serve as a model and will be around at 6 pm EST tomorrow. You'll need to be able to participate for an hour or two after our start time.

Thank you to all the other characters that expressed interest!

~Galene

SGM of Subscriptions