About The Event 06/18/2019 12:53 PM CDT
Just a quick recap for those coming in late.

For the past two years, the Ta'Illistim elves and humans have been in discussions over aid to the desolated areas of the Empire. The project was brought to the attention of the Argent Mirror by Lady Rohese. The first items were gathered for the children, and then seeing a larger need, expanded to include building materials, food, seeds, etc. When Lady Rohese went missing (this is a whole other saga for another time), a group consisting of different races and backgrounds worked together with the delegates from Ta'Illistim to acquire airship docking rights in Solhaven so goods could be easily transported to aid the relief effort. The Baron of Vornavis was so impressed, he discussed the project and aid with the Emperor who agreed to open discussions with the Argent Mirror. After correspondence between them, the Emperor and Mirror agreed to meet and discuss future aid and sign a treaty between their people that would declare mutual respect and friendship between the nations.

Scouts were sent searching for a location for this historic event to take place. While traveling in the Western Dragonspine, they stumbled down a mist-covered path. When they reached the bottom, the mist had cleared, and they saw a beautiful valley. The valley seemed to be bathed in gold as the sunlight glistened off of the veil of mist. They named it Valley of Gold.

From Lumnea the 20 through the 23, the elves and humans will come together in a historic meeting of races to share their cultures, make friendships, and be witness to the first declaration of respect and aid between their nations.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: About The Event 06/18/2019 02:53 PM CDT
20th-23rd no?
Re: About The Event 06/18/2019 04:37 PM CDT
Yes!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: About The Event 06/18/2019 05:12 PM CDT
<together in a history meeting of races>

historic

Just beating Krakii to the punch, nothing to see here

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.