Discussions in Ta'Nalfein 06/14/2019 08:15 AM CDT
“Does she really think this is the best way to go forward?” a regal elven man says. Gazing across the table at a lovely elven woman he continues. “She must be out of her mind if she thinks we will all go along with this.”

The woman responds, “The people will not accept this friendship with the humans. They are weak. There is no strength in an alliance with them. But we also cannot do nothing. I feel there is an opportunity here.”

Sipping from a glass of wine, the women gazes out the window, lost in thought.

“I agree,” man responds. As he tilts his head, his onyx and jade diadem shimmers slightly in the candlelight.

The woman rests her hand on his arm. “We will send someone in our place. A representative. I know just the one. We will send Mistress Ianthra Nishaye. She will be our eyes, ears, and voice.”

He nods in agreement, “Ta’Nalfein will decide how to proceed when we read her reports.”

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Discussions in Ta'Nalfein 06/16/2019 12:14 AM CDT
Well, at least it's not Ta'Ardenai. We have enough contrived historical villainy to overcome as it is. One mad king and a bunch of dead ponies is all it takes for a permanent black mark on an entire race. Hopefully this isn't going to be too damaging to the Nalfein.
Re: Discussions in Ta'Nalfein 06/17/2019 10:36 AM CDT
The Nalfein have two wars with the humans and that whole not-so-secretly being responsible for the death of Princess Chesylcha. Nalfein are going to Nalfein, if they didn't I'd be real disappointed. Villainy is the in the eye of the beholder, and just because some halflings hold a grudge doesn't mean that one mad king is the worst thing an entire race ever did. History is long, we got a whole list!

Besides, if we do our job you'll never know we did whatever it is we do anyway :D

https://gswiki.play.net/Avawren
Re: Discussions in Ta'Nalfein 06/17/2019 10:54 AM CDT
>Well, at least it's not Ta'Ardenai. We have enough contrived historical villainy to overcome as it is. One mad king and a bunch of dead ponies is all it takes for a permanent black mark on an entire race. Hopefully this isn't going to be too damaging to the Nalfein.

Other than a handful of Halflings nobody cares about the Ardenai, so I'd hardly consider that a black mark.
Re: Discussions in Ta'Nalfein 06/17/2019 03:19 PM CDT
Damaging to the Nalfein?
If they start some kind of war I'll love them forever. :D (And Leafi would too if she found out about it.)

https://gswiki.play.net/Leafiara - latest updates: summaries of The Rone Resurgence, Autumnwind of Change