Valley of Gold - More Info to Come! 06/12/2019 04:38 PM CDT
More information to come!

~Aulis
Platinum Co-Guru
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Valley of Gold - More Info to Come! 06/12/2019 05:03 PM CDT
Sounds like I might need some prospecting gear for this one!

-- Robert

Wex winks before saying, "Cravin' some winterberry ale? Head on over to White Haven!"
Re: Valley of Gold - More Info to Come! 06/12/2019 10:28 PM CDT
>Sounds like I might need some prospecting gear for this one! --Robert

The "gold" is the friends you made along the journey. Cue fadeout and uplifting credits theme.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Valley of Gold - More Info to Come! 06/13/2019 07:49 AM CDT

The Valley was mentioned in passing at a recent impromptu tea with Illistim Mirror Myasara. No mention of riches, she spoke of the beauty of the area which may be what the gold references.

:D

Askip
Re: Valley of Gold - More Info to Come! 06/13/2019 11:26 AM CDT
Extract from a conversation between Rohese and the Argent Mirror over tea - I'm sure she won't mind me sharing it:

Speaking in Elven, Myasara says, "When you see the valley we have found, you will be breathless."
Speaking in Elven, Myasara says, "It was by accident our scouts found it."
You smile at Myasara.
Speaking softly in Elven to Myasara, you say, "I am so excited to see it."
Speaking in Elven, Myasara says, "They were lost in the mist on the other side of the dragonspine."
You incline your head.
Speaking in Elven, Myasara says, "We have discovered that neither the dwarves or humans have claim to it, just a small area south of where we believe the sylvans live."
Speaking softly in Elven to Myasara, you remark, "How perfect."
Speaking in Elven, Myasara says, "When the sunlight broke through the mist, it lit up the area like it was bathed in liquid gold."

>>https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l