Update? 08/31/2015 08:21 AM CDT

It's been quite a while since we've had an update on the Firebird and the Fusion Shaman, etc.

With the glut of new enhancives in the market and the ever shrinking pool of even low-end fusion slot gear, it'd be nice to understand where we stand on this.

Thanks.

Jim/Tk
Re: Update? 09/01/2015 10:29 AM CDT
Seconded.

-Dark
Re: Update? 09/07/2015 05:05 AM CDT

So..... no one?

-Dark
Re: Update? 09/07/2015 08:39 AM CDT

>So..... no one?

I believe Auchand is working on the new hunting ground. I would not count on a response until that is released.
Re: Update? 09/07/2015 10:13 PM CDT
IN my opinion think there is a business concern relating to the firebird ... one of the GMs previously answers suggested that someone else had made the decision about the firebird closing.

It sort of might canablize sales of ticket items for events that allow access to the shaman.
Re: Update? 09/07/2015 11:04 PM CDT
IN my opinion think there is a business concern relating to the firebird ... one of the GMs previously answers suggested that someone else had made the decision about the firebird closing.
It sort of might canablize sales of ticket items for events that allow access to the shaman.

It costs 33% more to use the fusion shaman on the Firebird. Besides THAT fact, EG will have a shaman, and people aren't buying tickets to EG just to go to the shaman. It's one of the best yearly events there is.
Re: Update? 09/08/2015 06:49 AM CDT

>>It sort of might canablize sales of ticket items for events that allow access to the shaman.

It was what...1 per character?/account? per month and costed something like 25-33% more to use the firebird. I thought that was a pretty good tradeoff to keep desire high for the unlimited fusion shaman and really doing some number crunching to find which 1 enhancive is worthwhile now.
Re: Update? 09/20/2015 01:20 PM CDT
"It was what...1 per character?/account? per month"

I am not sure that limitation was working correctly... there was some discussion on Lnet of people exceeding that amount.
Re: Update? 09/23/2015 01:11 PM CDT

Either way SOME update on the future of the Fusion Shaman either on the Firebird or even at EG would be great.

Anyone?

Jim/Tk
Re: Update? 09/24/2015 01:34 PM CDT
EG is going to have the Fusion Shaman. It also won't have a 33% markup. Until then it seemed that the Firebird shaman would remain closed and then be evaluated.
Re: Update? 10/15/2015 03:47 AM CDT
>I believe Auchand is working on the new hunting ground. I would not count on a response until that is released.

So, the actual reason here is that I'm not the final authority on the price and availability of gear. That's the Development team, and I'm working to address some concerns about Fusion in general going forward. I apologize if it seems like I'm ignoring discussion here, whereas the truth is that I just don't have anything of substance to say.

As soon as we get things hammered out, you'll know it, and that's a promise.

To my knowledge, Fusion will be available at Ebon Gate with some modifications.

Auchand
ASGM, World Development