Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 06/06/2014 04:02 PM CDT
It is with excitement and much pleasure that I announce Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives. This is a culmination of all of the recounts, summaries, word of mouth, and first hand accounts of the storyline run by GM-Auchand beginning towards the end of 2009 and finishing in the fall of 2012.

The complexity and storytelling of the quest is exceptional and the collected works are amazing. Without much further delay, please view it at your leisure on Krakiipedia under Ride of the Red Dreamer, which you may find here as well: http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Ride_of_the_Red_Dreamer

A great deal of newly, never before seen information and logs are included. My special thanks to all those who posted summaries, left comments, and told the story of this event. Those credits and thanks are also contained within the section.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did putting it together!
-J
Re: Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 06/06/2014 04:10 PM CDT

And this is why I rolled up Avalera! I just didn't have the patience to see it through, alas. I look forward to reading this!
Re: Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 06/06/2014 04:55 PM CDT
Hurray!

GM Scribes
Re: Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 06/10/2014 02:59 AM CDT
Reading through this compilation was so much fun...it's hard to believe that it represented something like three years of interspersed events. It was a super formative storyline for Mohrgan, and gave me a chance to really flesh out the Ronan-y side of him that came out of the Griffin Sword Saga and the original Dreamwalker concept that I just thought was so cool...and which was developed so much further in the RoTRD!

Thanks for this document!

-player of Mohrgan
Re: Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 06/12/2014 10:30 AM CDT

Well written, Good Sir.
Re: Ride of the Red Dreamer - The Complete Archives 12/08/2016 01:04 AM CST
This is still a really good read. I'm just saying.