Shreds of a plan. 08/13/2012 09:46 PM CDT
Carellus has an artifact that he'll use to draw the Duskborn back toward Solhaven. An issue is that with the schism having gone quiet, Indhis is direly close to freeing himself. So we're going to try and take out the Duskborn on the 18th at 8:00pm. We've got the beginnings of a plan. Raelee and Godefroy will be assisting Carellus, though other spellcasters are asked to give assistance. We can hash that out as we get closer to the battle.

Until then, we need to pull whatever manpower we have available. It's possible we'll be fighting both of the Duskborn at once. Godefroy suggested an attempt to lure them to the beached hulk on the coast, and setting fire to it. This idea seems fairly doable, though I don't think we've settled on a final course of action. Other ideas are welcome.

If we're successful here, we'll hopefully be able to put an end to this threat for good. Expect there to be more to it than we've been told, so prepare as best as you see fit.

-Aydan
Re: Shreds of a plan. 08/14/2012 09:47 AM CDT

This morning I began taking stock of the Fasthr's Lance's cabinet. It has a good stock of items but we could use more. I will be adding more small bags of healing stones and tinctures through the week. Remember it's not just herbs that are useful! Things imbedded with useful spells, teleporting rings, chrism gems, etc are all useful!

Thank you.

Divone Lerade
Re: Shreds of a plan. 08/14/2012 02:38 PM CDT
Smooth stones here we come!

-Anonymous