Re: Postponement: RotRD AND Postponement Commune (All are invited) 03/31/2012 09:32 PM CDT

While it is an unfortunate (or perhaps not), coincidence, it seems that the Commune at the Shore of Dreams is also postponed until tomorrow eve due to several circumstances... not the least of which are the tornado warnings and watches in my state, and the lightning forcing me to shut down my machines.

After flickering power allowed me to get in-game this eve to speak with folk, all agree that it would be natural to move the Commune to align with the Duskborn event, for Chaeye may be closer, if not attentive during that time, and reaching out for her/Ronan/anyone, makes more sense.

So after the Duskborn is dealt with, several of us are going to the Shore of Dreams to attempt to Commune (please see my prior post). As it is Sunday, we shall not wait until Ronan's hour, we shall go as soon as organized after the Duskborn. All are invited, not just Ronanites. We have all seen and done much over the last two years, so any who wish to come as we beseech Ronan and Chaeye for communication... are welcome.

-player of Auragin, running to her safe place as the tornado sirens go off.

*Side question: I know Nostus is gone (do I?), but will Mohrgan's jackal burn/slight possession be resolved?