Dramatis Personae 03/27/2012 02:10 AM CDT
This is a rough, preliminary cast of characters for those trying to keep track of the storyline. Feel free to repost with corrections.

Yaolora: The Sleeper. Sister of Llumen. Girl in the Cocoon. Love of Indhis. Sacrificed herself 500 years ago to trap him inside her dreaming mind.
Llumen: Leader of the Order of the Dreamwalkers. Brother to Yaolora. Ex-comrade of Indhis. Defended Yaolora for 500 years, and recently sacrificed himself to give her more time.
Dreamwalkers, Order of: A small Ronanite order dating back centuries or millenia. Trained to enter peoples' dreams and wage combat against nightmares.
Indhis: The Red Dreamer. Love of Yaolora. Former Dreamwalker and comrade of Llumen. Stole the Ur-Daemon Shroud which renders the user invisible to the Arkati. Now insane due to 500 years' mental captivity and determined to destroy all arkati.
Tseleth: Luukosian Lich. Wants to destroy Yaolora to save the world. Killed by a... Very weird Solhaven progeny. Brought back as a Lich by Morvule. Commands armies of undead.
Morvule: Luukosian arch-priest. Bad juju. Brought back to life by Nershuul. Resurrected Tseleth as a lich.
Nershuul: Morvule's apparently immortal (the damned thing just won't die!) little spider/lizard parasite servant that can control hosts (Babylon 5 anyone?). Luukosian. Resurrected Morvule.
Chaeye: Champion of Ronan. On the sight of Liabo, but very direct and somewhat short-tempered. Called insane by the Vaalorian elves.
Carellus: Master magician sent by the Imperial Hall of Mages to investigate extraplanar activity (I think). Mentor to Mynalia. Wields fire against the Duskborn. Facilitating our strategy and tactics against them.
Mynalia Anodhles: Apprentice magician sent by the Imperial Hall of Mages to assist Carellus in his investigations. Apprentice to Carellus.
Orphia: Another Hall of Mages scholar. She was temporarily Raelee's colleague/understudy/interloper. She accidentally transported herself to the library and got trapped there. Now missing, presumed dead. Before her apparent death, managed to transmit vital information about stopping the Red Dreamer.
Vesperti (I forget his full name): Follower of fash'lo'nae who was attempting to research extraplanar connectiion and communication. Created the vespertae. Was violently dismembered by his own creations.

- Metadi, the punny one
Re: Dramatis Personae 03/27/2012 02:18 AM CDT
>500 years

I don't think I've ever stated it clearly in-game, but it's closer to 250-300 years since Indhis was sealed away.

>Tseleth: ...Commands armies of undead.

Most of his army was wiped out by the Dreamwalker, Beonas, when he was going after Athamael. That's why Tseleth is more of a do-it-yourself kind of guy lately, and why his attack this evening was so anemic.

> Morvule & Nershuul:

While I think it's safe to say we haven't seen the last of those guys, they're not planned to appear in the rest of Ride.

>Chaeye:

Also a Dreamwalker!

>Carellus:

Not sent by the Hall. He's a registered hedgewizard, which means he was evaluated by the Hall and trained enough so that he couldn't harm himself or inadvertently harm others with his magic. He's a Ranheles, which is a powerful family in its own right, largely due to their close intermarriage with the Kestrels. (For reference, Sir Vectrus is a Kestrel Ranheles.)

>Mynalia Anodhles:

Also a distant blood relation to Aurmont Anodheles, the Emperor. From a cadet branch and therefore not anywhere near being in line for the throne, much to her relief.

>Vesperti:

Augustin Vespertinae. He created the vesperti. Dismemberment rules.

Thanks for posting this!

Auchand

It's funnier in Enochian.