So. 02/29/2012 04:53 PM CST

What happened last night?

-A, wasn't there.
Re: So. 03/01/2012 12:05 AM CST
<<What happened last night? ~Aydan

I don't have any logs, but basically there was a late storm that blew into the area. Soon after it arrived, strange lightning began to appear. One of the witnesses said it traveled from the ground to the sky. I missed that part. A few of us in North Market saw a vision of crimson stars which coalesced into the form of a stalking black panther. The lightning was focused over South Haven so a group of us went looking for anything abnormal. We didn't find anything, returned to the Market and saw one of the leathery winged apparition/creature thingies fly overhead. Balls of fire were fired at it from somewhere in South Haven so we went looking to see who or what was firing at the critter. The creature encountered a barrier of some sort, again I missed this part, and disappeared. The group smelled smoke coming from along Beacon Road. We came across a scorched runestaff with the initials CR on it. None of us could think of who it could be but we believe the owner was responsible for the attack on the creature but had come to an unseemly end. We couldn't find a bard so we still don't know who CR is.

That's about it, really. Nothing too crazy but at least it was something :)

~EC
Re: So. 03/01/2012 05:25 AM CST

Thanks chief. Who has the runestaff at the moment?

-A
Re: So. 03/01/2012 08:28 AM CST
Misun has the staff.
Re: So. 03/01/2012 01:52 PM CST
Kilthal is a bard!

~Eugenides, The Last

The town guard says, "Just when I think I've seen it all, someone like Eugenides walks by and well...." The town guard nods to you.
Re: So. 03/01/2012 05:18 PM CST

And we have not run into him yet.