Posted outside of various Lornon shrines and temples throughout Elanthia is a piece of paper. (IC Post) 12/02/2011 06:05 PM CST

Brothers and Sisters of the Lornon Orders,

Not knowing how to reach all of you, I thought taking this measure was the best way. The message I bring is an odd one at best, but please do not halt your reading of this if you come to a part you find disagreeable. Read the whole way through before making a decision. What I ask is unusual, an idea you may find you cannot align yourself with. Others may see the reason in it and if you do, I ask you to stand up and become apart of what I ask.

There is a real threat to our Arkati and it is imprisoned for the moment, in the body of a woman who sleeps in the temple of Ronan, in Solhaven. Unfortunately, this woman is no longer an adequate means of keeping this threat called the Red Dreamer from this world. He is a threat not only to the Arkati who trapped him, but to our respective Lords and Ladies. He holds a powerful artifact which makes him deadly to those we serve and those of the various orders of Liabo and the neutral paths.

That is why I ask you to come and help in our cause in Solhaven, to unite with the orders of Liabo and the neutral to help stop the Red Dreamer. Both paths of Liabo and Lornon have received confirmation that such a need has arisen. I would not ask such a thing under any other circumstance, for it has always been my desire to walk in darkness; to never lift a finger to help those who have for years, tried to run me out of my second home. If it were not for the Red Dreamer, I would never have considered such a union. I now feel that the need for unity is great. I can only hope that you feel the same as I do.

May you forever walk in Darkness

Priestess Hadya Kha’Taymullah
Servant of Luukos

---
The Tehir and the Illistimi's string puller
<<I know merchanting sessions for me usually end with me huddled in a corner, rasping about "Judgment Day" and talking about Terminators. --Auchand