Re-rising of the Red Dreamer 10/23/2011 10:52 PM CDT
Auragin first came to Solhaven to live for one year, then returned home.
Aura came back with the Fury... to be washed away along with the town.
This time she was called by Ronan, to be a part of this saga like so many
others. That calling will keep her in Sol until this is finished. For Ronan,
for herself, for Mohrgan, and for all who were and shall be involved.

-Auragin Darkwynde

Great logs! Thank you so much for sharing.

It is very nice to read of this, albeit with growing ig horror and all the
pent-up angst from last summer. Auragin awaits this awakening/book finding
with much anticipation given the vigils and the Mohrgan situation.

Are there plans to meet, Aydan, regarding the book Beonas mentioned?

-The Angela behind Auragin
A letter to the Nobility. 10/23/2011 11:59 PM CDT
-An OOC note: I contemplated sending this by email, but thought it better to have it open to everyone to see. It seems there are rarely any actual consequences to the decisions made by characters. This becomes especially evident in story lines, where characters decide to side against the city they live in. At any rate, on with the letter!-

To his Excellency, Earl Eddric Jovery Northern Sentinel of the Turamzzyrian Empire, Baron Dunrith Malwind Baron of Vornavis, and Sir Vectrus Kestrel Ranheles Mage Knight and Overseer of Solhaven

I am writing to you to express my concern over the events of 24 Jastatos 5111, and the heinous crimes committed by the citizenry involved-- in particular, one Hadya Kha'Taymullah. The Shadow Templar Chaeye Larrinthe used a viewing glass to allow many of us to witness a Luukosian Ritual, in which Nershuul and two other high priests of Luukos slaughtered hundreds, if not thousands of their own followers. Following this abhorrent act, they called Hadya Kha'Taymullah forward, where she willingly sacrificed herself. This action was in direct contention with her supposed allegiance to Ronan, but in truth, it was least of her crimes.  The goal of the whole ritual was to bring back Morvule. As you will doubtless recall, Morvule led the Luukosian faction during the Griffin Sword Debacle some years back. During this conflict, Morvule led forces against the Empire and the Freeport of Solhaven. This woman, Hadya Kha'Taymullah calls herself a citizen of Solhaven, and yet she has provided aid and comfort to an enemy not only of Solhaven and the Empire, but all of Elanthia. Her deeds will lead to countless deaths, and the horrors or Morvule and his ilk unleashed will be visited upon Imperial territory as a direct result. It is for this reason that I request Hadya Kha'Taymullah be immediately and entirely banished from Solhaven, and her citizenship be revoked. Clearly, the safety of her fellow citizens of city, barony, and Empire mean naught to this woman, and I say she forfeited her rights of citizenship the moment she sided with enemies of the Empire. If necessary I can provide a list of other witnesses to the act.

Your servant,
Eahlstan Hjeldin, Knight Banneret of the Turamzzyrian Empire.
Re: A letter to the Nobility. 10/24/2011 01:32 AM CDT
<<thousands of their own followers.

Luukosians don't have kid followers!

~ V, heaping on another spoonful of horrible onto the nightmare ice cream pile
Re: Re-rising of the Red Dreamer 10/24/2011 05:26 AM CDT
Regarding the book, there isn't really a plan in place for it yet. Unfortunately, the first mention of it was by Beonas as a ghost, and he's been conspicuously absent (as ghosts can be) since that night. As what he said about it isn't enough to act upon any further, for the moment there's little point for a meet-up about it.

-A