In Fire 10/22/2011 11:44 PM CDT
The rumors were true, there was a rite performed tonight. Several in fact, but I'll get to each in turn.

Shortly after sunset, Nostus sent jackals and Sheruvian minions to the surface, and we battled them for the better part of two hours or so. As things had gone quiet, some of us went our respective ways for a time, until the ground began shaking again. We went underground, and saw a green tile in the caverns. Touching the tile brought us to a large chamber, seemingly a shrine to Luukos. Five pillars stood near an altar and statue of Luukos' maw, and Athamael used the souls he had acquired over the last couple of weeks to light each pillar. Nostus arrived after the first four were lit, and gave Athamael a bauble that supposedly contained a spark of a Dreamwalker's soul. Athamael crushed it and released the soul, and instead shoved Nostus off the side. He then drew up what we believe was Nostus' soul and used it to light the final pillar.

The maw was opened, and Athamael, quite comically, tried to draw out Tseleth's soul. Upon finding it, Tseleth was not exactly what one would call grateful, and began lashing out at him, accusing him of his foolishness for drawing "her" there. He had, in fact, drawn Chaeye's attention, who broke the sanctuary protecting the place. We then assaulted Athamael, distracting him long enough for a fiery tendril to lash out and pull him in. The maw then closed.

Nostus and Athamael both are no more, if we believe what we've seen.

We returned to the surface with Chaeye's help, and she departed, saying that something still didn't seem right, as the quakes continued. Soon afterward we found ourselves at Lorminstra's temple, as Chaeye met us there to enact a plan for another problem that was presenting itself. She took Shannivar to a sanctuary, and a rite was performed to bind Shannivar to a wraith that is known to some of us. This wraith then assaulted Luukos' temple, in the hopes, I believe, of interrupting an even more dire rite. While he met some success, easily plowing through the temple guards, he was unable to prevent it from occurring. Chaeye used a viewing glass to allow us to see Nershuul, and what I must assume were two other Luukosian lieutenants perform a final rite. They drew Hadya to them, making her allegiance to Luukos plain to all who saw, and slew her, along with a huge number of others, in a rite that brought about the return of Morvule.

Yes. Morvule.

I wasn't there to see what happened exactly after that, but Bristenn tells me he saw Morvule draw Tseleth back from the Maw. Not long after, he said he saw something fall from the sky. We gathered up and returned to the underground encampment, where we did indeed find Tseleth. He is now in the form of an arch lich, and is far, far more powerful than he had been before.

He said that not since the days of Despana, had a being such as he walked the face of Elanthia.

He lamented that he would have been our savior, but we never gave him the chance. He stated that he felt he would need other methods, and went to work at employing them. He stole something from my own soul, much as he had others, and stepped through the barrier. That is where, I believe, things end for the night.

In short, two foes have fallen tonight: Nostus, and Athamael. In their place, we have Morvule and Tseleth. I'm not sure this was an even trade.

-Aydan
Re: In Fire 10/23/2011 05:55 AM CDT

tole ye ... eld hag is wakin

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Toadstool News and reminders at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zullogoth/
Re: In Fire 10/23/2011 11:40 AM CDT
Fita was in Bonespear tower and saw something swoop down, glide low across the landscape and land in South Haven.

I can't find any logs from the last 3 days, so will have to go with that description.

"Oh, and why is there a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms anyway? That makes as much sense as having a Bureau of Coal, Petroleum and Citrus Fruit."
Re: In Fire 10/23/2011 11:57 AM CDT

What you saw was Tseleth flying in and returning to the encampment, which is where we found him last night after he was "restored."

-A
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 03:44 PM CDT
I'm unsure how to react to all of this. OOCly, I was hoping against hope that anything related to GSS would stay dead. That event took as much as it gave the lands. Many players and/or characters left after it was over. I'm not certain bringing those enemies back is what is needed. I was sad to see Nershuul and bothered more now by Morvule. Can we not let sleeping dogs lie? No, I think the obvious answer has become. A shame, in my opinion. We had new enemies and now they are somewhat or mostly replaced with old hands that should (granted in my own opinion) never been returned. I don't think I as a player have the sort of energy to participate in something like this all over again. Unfortunately, it's something my character should partake in. So in spite of a lack of player interest, I will need to get involved because I should for my character.

What was the motivation for this return?

I have no doubt some will feel I am being a party pooper. However, I am just a bit too torn over all this to not comment. Maybe I am just looking for advice on how to get remotivated for something like this again, as a player.

~Galenok
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 04:06 PM CDT
GSS isn't alive again, only Morvule, who is simply a high priest. Akin it to one of those sops where they get to play parts in two of them, thats all. And I'm starting to like the new enemies they brought with him, I just wish all of them weren't A) Sheruvian or b) luukosian. Someone new other than the major 4 would be nice.

Personally I think removing Morvule was always weird, so I'm a little glad to see him back (SHhhh!) Technically he wasn't dead either, so its okay. Tseleth...thats a little weirder.

Speaking of sleeping dogs... did you complain when Chaeye re-entered the scene? Same arguement.

So the short is... storyline dead, buried (no offense V.) Characters, not so dead.
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 04:14 PM CDT
Well, one, I didn't believe Chaeye was banished to some remote moon. Two, I didn't cheer either. I never said GSS was alive, but the opponents from it now are. Frankly, I wasn't a fan of bringing her back either but whatever.

Not sure why removing Morvule was such a weird thing for you. It was laid out quite clearly how he was removed and it didn't smack of the wrong thing at the time.

~Galenok
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 05:19 PM CDT
>Unfortunately, it's something my character should partake in. So in spite of a lack of player interest, I will need to get involved because I should for my character.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

>What was the motivation for this return?

Voraviel resurrected one of his NPCs. Morvule is tangentially related to this quest in that he served as a vehicle for bringing back Tseleth.

>I have no doubt some will feel I am being a party pooper.

The thought had crossed my mind, but I didn't bring my criticism padding to work today. Seriously, if we were intending to make this GSSIII, I could understand where you're coming from, but that's not where this quest is headed.

>Someone new other than the major 4 would be nice.

Done.

>Frankly, I wasn't a fan of bringing her back either but whatever.

Chaeye was perfectly fitting for this quest due to her history, and serves a substantially different role. She's also not played by Jharra, so she's got a different head behind the keyboard.

Auchand

It's funnier in Enochian.
Re: In Fire - LOG 10/24/2011 05:24 PM CDT
WELL SINCE NO ONE ELSE HAS POSTED IT YET. Have a log from Saturday of Morvule's return. I wasn't around for the whole bit with Athamael and Nostus, so you'll have to get someone else to share those events. But I was there for the last two rituals that took place involving the Luukosian Order at large, and then Morvule returning Tseleth.

The bad guys got the box seat in the First Temple for this party. Sometimes it really does pay to be evil. I've omitted all peanut gallery comments, though there are a couple remarks that I know were only seen in the observatory, which are italicized for ease of reference.

---

>[The Maw of Luukos, Observatory]
>The dark tunnel opens up into a massive stony stadium, the natural cavern stretching across the dark depths as expansive as any large city - the descending rows of rock lined with innumerable robed figures. The nexus of the grand space descends sharply into an enormous pit at the very bottom, the sinkhole billowing up gusts of pale, glowing viridian fog that enshrouds the chamber in its sickly pallor. A massive crystalline obelisk hovers over the pit, its faceted surface roiling with inky shadows. You also see a small window.
>Obvious exits: down

>look obelisk
>The obelisk's crystalline structure is flawless even at this distance -- its precise angles and sharp points serving as a wall to the veritable cataclysm of shadows roiling deep within its crystalline core. Waves of irreality push outward from it like a wave, blurring and contorting its immediate surroundings in a nauseating fashion. Deep hums of power pulse steadily forth from its depths and small arcs of black lightning continually lash out from it as it spins slowly in mid-air above the pit.

>Gazing into the window, you see...

[The Maw of Luukos, Pit]
A trio of cyclopean altars stand upon the massive dais, the emerald designs inlaid onto the stone connecting the white, black, and green to one another in a complex array of arcing patterns. Pale green mist billows upward from the enormous pit in the ground, casting a hellish emerald light across the entire area, while fractured echoes of distant screams boil out from its depths. Above, a gargantuan obelisk floats in the air, its innumerable facets causing the entire chamber to hum with bursts of power.
Obvious exits: none

You hear cheers from the distant figures surrounding the chamber in droves.

Nershuul steps upon the dais and takes up a position at the emerald altar.

A roaring cheer echoes throughout the stadiums as the thousands upon thousands of robed figures lining the stadiums above rise in unison.

Nershuul waves a hand, and the crowd is hushed almost instantly.

Nershuul says, "My allies and compatriots. We are here because of you. I am here because of you."

Nershuul asks, "It has been long, and it has been difficult, but what is difficult to the servants of Death Himself?"

Nershuul smiles strangely.

Another round of cheers burst out from the massive stadium briefly.

Nershuul exclaims, "And who among you served as long as he? Who among you walked the world BEFORE the First Temple? Who among you could even fathom the idea of it?!"

Nershuul says, "We gather to correct Fate's flaws. We gather to regain a brother. We gather to regain he who founded this temple, ages ago."

Nershuul raises a pale hand, and the crowd again cheers.

Nershuul says, "And now... our year long plans come to full fruition."

Nershuul says, "Death did not claim him. He lives still, beyond the Planes. It is because of the Order that he shall be found and returned to us once more. YOUR efforts."

Nershuul paces around the altar slowly.

Nershuul says, "For too long have we been without him. For too long we did not have Death's Hand to guide our presence in the world."

Nershuul says, "It was he who united the sects under one Order ages ago, and so it is fitting that the sects unite once more to return him to his rightful place."

Nershuul nods sharply, and two figures suddenly appear - an exceedingly pale woman with purplish black hair behind the black altar, and another grey-clad man behind the white.

The crowd bursts into another deafening cheer, bits of stone falling to the ground as the vibrations echo ceaselessly.

After a moment, the cheering settles.

Maelyrria smiles coldly.

Craelle grins.

Nershuul says, "We begin."

Suddenly, thousands upon thousands of terrified, dirt-covered people are unceremoniously thrown from the lower stands of the stadium on all sides. Their screams fill the air, rebounding and echoing on the massive chamber's rock walls as they're pushed by some unseen force towards the dais like sheep to a slaughter.

Craelle raises a hand, and hundreds of daggers appear in the air before him.

Maelyrria tilts her head up, and innumerable glistening blades of shadow suddenly float above her.

Craelle says, "The lies which have sullied your lips are His. Now the tithe is mine to take. Consider the deals you have made... fulfilled."

Craelle tilts a hand, and the daggers in the air come to life like a murder of ravens -- in mere moments, they've begun slicing through the terrified crowd of people below the dais.

Maelyrria speaks, her words trailing wisps of frost, "Death is but the beginning for you who have been chosen today. The Serpent Lord will guide you to greater things through my hand."

Maelyrria nods, and the bladed shadows join the daggers in a frenzy - both blade and shadow alike rending flesh from the innocents in a ravenous, chaotic orgy of blood.

The crowd cheers in response, momentarily drowning out the screams of the dying.

The slaughter continues unabated, and you watch as men, women and children of every conceivable race are sliced to ribbons in mere seconds.

Rivers of blood are birthed upon the pit's ground in mere moments, flowing towards and then completely upwards to infuse the massive obelisk with their dark scarlet hues.

The shadows and blades slowly wink out of existence as every last person within the pit is dispatched with ruthless efficiency -- their blood continuing its path inexorably within the crystal obelisk.

Craelle says solemnly, "For the Father of Lies, the Great Serpent."

Maelyrria says hollowly, "For the Lord of Undeath, the Great Serpent."

The crowd suddenly raises its collective voice in unison in a permeating, echoing chant - the sounds echoing hauntingly in the massive chamber.

The obelisk begins to bleed with black and red hues as arcs of shadow explode from it in random directions. The cavern shudders occasionally under the impact of the raw power.

Nershuul takes a step back and stands within the triad of altars, his dead eyes never leaving the form of the obelisk as he continues a ceaseless chant in a clicking language.

A pale priest appears before the emerald altar, his robes fluttering about him.

A pale priest says, "The tithe of Lies and the tithes of Undeath have been offered. Through Death do they empower us. Through Death do they empower Him."

Nershuul bows slightly towards the pit, then turns around once more to face the altar.

A pale priest says, "The blood of the Emerald Path, the same path of the one we seek to return, is willfully given..."

A pale priest says, "Those who follow Death, the unifying Aspect of the Great Serpent have chosen of their fold whom to bestow the honor of serving as the catalyst for the return..."

A pale priest throws his arms back, revealing a wavy black ora dagger. The crowd cheers in response.

A pale priest says, "It is my right to name one of the Emerald Path. I have chosen, and their name shall be spoken in these hallowed halls."

Hadya suddenly appears upon the altar.

Hadya tilts her head up.

A pale priest says, "Hadya, of the Tehir. Your dedication to Him has shown true time and time again. Your loyalty to he who was lost, your efforts to seek a way for his return have not gone unnoticed."

Hadya inclines her head.

A pale priest says, "Your life will shatter the walls that separate us from him. We honor you with our Lord's Gift."

A pale priest says, "Do you accept this Gift?"

Hadya says, "I accept this gift."

A pale priest smiles.

Craelle grins wryly.

(Hadya lays still and gazes upwards.)

A pale priest says, "Then I offer your life to the one we seek to return. May your death be swift and your soul quaver in his presence."

Hadya closes her eyes for a moment.

A pale priest suddenly brings the dagger down directly into Hadya's heart, a brilliant white light pouring out from the wound and quickly turning to blackness as it swirls up and is pulled into the obelisk hungrily.

* Hadya drops dead at your feet!
* Hadya just bit the dust!

A pale priest exclaims, "For the Master of Death, the Great Serpent!"

The chamber fills with the roaring sound of chants and cheers as the obelisk begins to grow black as a starless night sky.

The obelisk suddenly stills, its interiors roiling with darkness.

Hadya's breath hitches slightly, and she raises a hand to her throat. The color drains from her face as she struggles for air. Abruptly, Hadya takes a full breath and her color returns to normal.

Nershuul nods sharply to the assembled, and they return the gesture just as quickly.

Nershuul says, "Return."

Craelle exclaims, "Return!"

Maelyrria says, "Return."

Maelyrria, Craelle and the priest suddenly gesture in unison, and the obelisk suddenly CRACKS at its center with a deafening explosion! Titanic bolts of blackness arc and crackle around you, and the air is charged with power.

Liquid shadows begin to pour forth from the obelisk like a nightmarish waterfall, completely shrouding the altar, and the figures upon it, in blackness. The cavern rumbles and shakes in response.

The chamber falls utterly silent as the black mist bleeds like a great, gaping wound into the area, mixing with the hazy green fog billowing up from below.

The shadows are suddenly blown about by an unseen force, the great gash in the crystal suddenly made whole once again in an instant.

As the shadowy fog dissipates, you hear a faint thump-thump, like the beating of wings - and you glimpse both the figures still holding their positions about the trio of altars as something wavers in the air, shrouded in darkness.

Craelle glances up.

Nershuul glances up.

Maelyrria gazes heavenward.

The shroud of blackness in the air fades away completely, and you see a scaled figure hovering inches above the emerald altar, its thin form draped by a long robe and its massive wings beating slowly as it lightly touches down.

The crowd falls utterly silent.

The scaled figure throws its hood back, revealing a gaunt, scaled face with slitted eyes.

Morvule hisses, "My brothers. My ssssissssterssss..."

Morvule hisses, "I RETURN."

The crowd erupts in a deafening roar of exultation!

Morvule hisses, "...there issss much to do."

Craelle nods.

Nershuul nods.

Maelyrria nods.

Morvule hisses, "Glory to the Lord of Death, the Great Sssserpent!"

Shadows pour across the coliseum.

>The visions within your mind fade away.

>You glimpse the figures down below in heated conversation, and they slowly wink out of existence within moments. The crowd along the other side of the chamber slowly begins to filter out.

>A cold, inhuman presence is felt strongly within the room.

>Emerald light wraps around Hadya in an almost friendly fashion, slithering up her neck like a serpent and building in intensity.

>(Hadya gazes down at the emerald light, her posture at ease.)

>The light burns a mark upon Hadya's neck, her flesh sizzling for but a moment.

>You hear a cold, sibilant voice hiss, "I have many thingssss to attend to, but thissss matter issss important."

>(Hadya sucks in breath between her teeth for a moment, before returning to her serene facade.)

>Hadya says, "My thanks to you."

>Hadya bows respectfully, her eyes fixed firmly on the ground.

>You hear a cold, sibilant voice hiss, "You are of Death'ssss fold. No longer do you need to hide. You are mine, and for your faith, you now bear the mark of a Priestess. Sssspread the emerald light, Hadya Kha'Taymullah, for you have done Hissss will thissss evening."

>The emerald light wraps around Hadya's wrist and burns away the silver mark there.

>Hadya bows respectfully, her eyes fixed firmly on the ground.

>Hadya says, "I am honored and will spread His emerald light."

>You hear a cold, sibilant voice hiss, "You have all sssserved in the name of the Dark Alliance well. We will sssspeak ssssoon. You have my..."

>You hear a cold, sibilant voice hiss, "...thankssss."

>The inhuman presence fades away.

>The voice of Craelle says, "...you'll want to stay to see what he has in store shortly. Call it a 'second act'. The wraith betrayed us."

>Soft footsteps echo away.

>The window clears of shadows.

>Gazing into the window, you see...

[The Maw of Luukos, Pit]
A trio of cyclopean altars stand upon the massive dais, the emerald designs inlaid onto the stone connecting the white, black, and green to one another in a complex array of arcing patterns. Pale green mist billows upward from the enormous pit in the ground, casting a hellish emerald light across the entire area, while fractured echoes of distant screams boil out from its depths. Above, a gargantuan obelisk floats in the air, its innumerable facets causing the entire chamber to hum with bursts of power.
Obvious exits: none

Morvule hisses, "Well. Here we are again. Familiar faces. Be glad you are warded within that ssssanctuary, and that I am tired from my... journiessss."

Morvule hisses, "A rare ssssight you've glimpsed, these hallssss are generally not sssseen by those not of our Order or itssss allies, unlesssss it issss one of the ssssacrificessss ussssed... like tonight."

Morvule chuckles.

Morvule hisses, "You've undid my victoriessss once. Now I will undo one of yourssss."

Morvule rises up into the air and hovers over the massive pit billowing green smoke. He gestures briefly and incants a verse, and the mist suddenly bellows up with emerald flames.

Morvule hisses, "I will bring back ssssomeone. Ssssomeone you thought yourself rid of. I have ssssome thingssss to assssk of him, regardlesssss..."

Morvule gestures, and the emerald flames rise higher and higher, coalescing into massive, writhing tentacles of green flame.

>A warm voice murmurs, "...they did not see you, just the ritual..."

Morvule suddenly dives down into the flames and disappears from view.

The flames flicker and writhe hauntingly.

>A warm voice murmurs, "...those assembled were not seen, however." An acolyte steps from the shadows, grins, then walks off.

An ear-splitting roar emanates from the depths of the pit. One huge tentacle, ablaze with emerald flames, strains toward the lip of the pit, followed by another.

Morvule flies upwards out of the flames, then stands quietly behind the emerald altar, an expectant look on his face.

Morvule hisses, "Keep hoping."

Together, the tentacles drag their owner into view. Emerald cinders drip from the ruined face and skeletal physique of Tseleth as he rises from the pit, his body shrouded in a tattered, leathery material.

Morvule smiles thinly.

Morvule hisses, "The trip back up issss never pleassssant."

Tseleth hovers above the rim of the pit as the tentacles of flame slowly retract into his body. He lets out another keening roar, and the leathery material around him unfurls to reveal two great wings armed with gleaming ebony talons. Flame burn in the exposed cavity protected by his ribs. They billow forth, feeding on the fresh air, and Tseleth screams again.

>The visions within your mind fade away.

---

....at that point I may have missed a little bit more, oops. That's my bad for logging in after having had a few beers and then some. If so, someone else will have to fill in the last gap.

For those who want to know what Maelyrria looks like, here you are:

You see Maelyrria Aviexus the Mother of Shadow.
She appears to be a very striking Corpse.
She is diminutive and appears to be youthful. She has flickering spheres of emerald fire for eyes and bloodless ivory skin. She has shoulder length, luxurious purplish black hair tipped with subtle shadowy ringlets.
She has a massive spiked black ora gauntlet inlaid with luminous serpentine emeralds covering her left hand.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a listless cloak wrought from rippling darkness, a curved black ora breastplate riddled with pale emerald webwork, a bone-inlaid smooth obsidian sheath, a pair of fitted black leather pants threaded up the sides with razored metal, and a pair of knee-high boots heavily plated with overlapping black ora scales.

And I have to say, I have it on good authority that she's a damned good kisser.

- Overlord EK
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 05:45 PM CDT

FWIW, I love the tying in of old faces from GSS and new. It gives this quest a continuity with the history of the lands, and continuity with one of the most significant episodes of that history. I love that Chaeye is back. I love that Morvule is back. To me, it gives depth to the whole world of Elanthia that the same forces remain at work, rather than just having disposable bad guys/good guys for every new story.

*Mohrgan grins cheerfully*
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 05:53 PM CDT
I am also really glad that both Morvule and Chaeye are back. Though, sorry, Morvule, I have a new favorite NPC. <3 ILU still, though. No hard feelings! You're a great #2 next to him!

- Overlord EK
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 05:59 PM CDT
Characters are characters, is all I can really say. No one's getting replaced -- there were actually 2 new faces formally intro'd that night -- and just because an old character is back, doesn't mean the quest they spawned from is. Think of it as another storyline element -- these are characters with a rich background that can influence other stories in potentially new and interesting ways, and just because they're back, doesn't necessarily mean they'll be a central figure in anything.

I've personally entertained the concept for a looong time and intentionally set up hooks for it at the end of the quest -- it was pretty clearly reinforced that no one knew who was dead or not when things went kaput for the Fab 4. That, coupled with a lot of player-driven events and roleplay specifically focused on trying to find a way for their beloved pillars of evilness to return over the interim years, was really the driving force behind the decision - it was also why one of the characters behind some of those player-run events, Hadya, played a big part in the finale.

In addition, I like letting other players experience history firsthand. That's kind of centered around everything major I've done in terms of events -- I remember the feeling of reading documentation, or some old story about an event or quest that had happened a while back that old players would recall fondly, and wishing I could've experienced it, or that the brain behind it might throw it out there again in some new and interesting fashion. A recurring NPC, villain or not, can foster a sense of actual history in a game that's this old. I mean, the GSS itself was bringing the events of the first war back, because I thought it was a really neat concept - it's just another way Gemstone's a living, breathing world - if you look at a lot of the stuff I've ever written/done/released, you'll usually see tiny little hooks that sink into other storylines/characters, sometimes in the most minute ways. I just dig creating intertwined narratives that draw from history, be it documentation or just old events, because it makes the gameworld all that much richer to me -- I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way.

The Red Dreamer stuff kind of provided a pretty slick way to dovetail into everything, and Auchand loves epicness and drama as much as I do, so I went along for the ride. (unintentional puns are the best!)

~ V
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 07:09 PM CDT
Fair enough. Thanks for taking the time to explain and for the insight.

~Galenok
Re: In Fire - LOG 10/24/2011 07:47 PM CDT

>>And I have to say, I have it on good authority that she's a damned good kisser.

She is that!

---
Hadya's string puller
<<I know merchanting sessions for me usually end with me huddled in a corner, rasping about "Judgment Day" and talking about Terminators. --Auchand
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 07:55 PM CDT

>>I've personally entertained the concept for a looong time and intentionally set up hooks for it at the end of the quest -- it was pretty clearly reinforced that no one knew who was dead or not when things went kaput for the Fab 4. That, coupled with a lot of player-driven events and roleplay specifically focused on trying to find a way for their beloved pillars of evilness to return over the interim years, was really the driving force behind the decision - it was also why one of the characters behind some of those player-run events, Hadya, played a big part in the finale.

Which I have to tell you, I was so totally blown away by! Hadya is my most beloved character, and her faith is her driving force and it was super amazing that she got to be apart of the ritual. Ever since Morvule was lost, Hadya had been searching for ways to see him brought back and it is totally awesome to see him and Chaeye back!

So a big huge thank you to you and to Auchand!

---
Hadya's string puller
<<I know merchanting sessions for me usually end with me huddled in a corner, rasping about "Judgment Day" and talking about Terminators. --Auchand
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 10:10 PM CDT
>So a big huge thank you to you and to Auchand!

Don't thank me! My idea was giving Hadya a big silver-edged sword and a pet unicorn, but noooooooo...

Auchand

It's funnier in Enochian.
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 10:25 PM CDT
I have nooo problem with the tie-in. Pretty dang cool.

Kerl
Re: In Fire 10/24/2011 10:42 PM CDT

>>Don't thank me! My idea was giving Hadya a big silver-edged sword and a pet unicorn, but noooooooo...

You mean I still can't get that pet unicorn? ... because I won't lie..that sounds pretty awesome.
---
Silima's string puller
Re: In Fire 10/25/2011 01:07 AM CDT
The whole night was epic. I couldn't believe it kept going and going. A huge thanks to everyone involved, players and GMs both. I haven't had that much fun here in a long time.

~Brian, Sepher's player -- really wishes his weeknights weren't spoken for.
Re: In Fire 11/02/2011 07:14 PM CDT
It seems we need a disclaimer if we approve or not. I approve as a player. I disapprove as Geijon because this means we need to come fight Morvule, who for many of us is incredibly despised.

As an aside I always log everything, but I saw this thread too late. I think the reason most logs aren't posted is because they are tedious to edit. A lot of us have Summoners logs and I've tried to edit some highlight moments, but I simply haven't gotten time so far. Down the road we'll get them done though I'm sure.

-Geijon