Ship expansion suggestion 12/05/2021 09:04 AM CST
Ship storage.

It would be great to have a permanent place to store communal herbs and the like. Accessible to anyone on board the ship. Maybe make the space common across all of your ships?

All for a modest upgrade fee of course! :-)

-- Robert

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the shield is as a shield.
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/05/2021 01:42 PM CST
Yeeessss!

I'd put any sort of herb basket/bin/storage in the captain's quarters, personally, since that's the "safe space" on any of the ships.

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Imaeran Inquisitor
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/05/2021 05:46 PM CST
"herb basket/bin/storage in the captain's quarters" -- Cylnthia

Because nothing says "salty buccaneer, roving the savage seas and plunder!" like a nice herbal potpourri...

Yarr?
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/06/2021 10:50 AM CST

"herb basket/bin/storage in the captain's quarters" -- Cylnthia
Because nothing says "salty buccaneer, roving the savage seas and plunder!" like a nice herbal potpourri...
Yarr?
Krakii

Makes me think of Captain Shakespeare as played by Robert De Niro in 2007's Stardust. A very entertaining movie.

J
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/06/2021 11:38 AM CST
For years, I always thought of your accountname as like Wile E. Coyote's neighborhood gaming & hobby shop: Acme Gamer, and quick cartoon-truck delivery of <fiendish gaming device> and such.

It wasn't until I was recently looking through some M:tG cards with "Apex <this or that>" that it occurred to me that "acme" could be used like "apex", such that you would be the "apex gamer".

Which one would you say is closer? :)
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/06/2021 12:47 PM CST
>>Which one would you say is closer? :)

You have to ask? Wile E. all the way, in my opinion!

Ask Robert would say.... /flees

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"
Re: Ship expansion suggestion 12/06/2021 12:58 PM CST

For years, I always thought of your accountname as like Wile E. Coyote's neighborhood gaming & hobby shop: Acme Gamer, and quick cartoon-truck delivery of <fiendish gaming device> and such.
It wasn't until I was recently looking through some M:tG cards with "Apex <this or that>" that it occurred to me that "acme" could be used like "apex", such that you would be the "apex gamer".
Which one would you say is closer? :)
-Krakii

Oh definitely the first. I was joking on myself as I am prone to doing. There is nothing apex about what I do in regards to gaming. When I stopped changing account names and decided enough and that I needed to settle on one, Wile E. Coyote is what I thought of. All the silly training paths, the re-rolls etc etc just made it feel right to laugh at myself. Though I do think I have a wide and varied knowledge base of most games I play and I do love to delve into classes, specs etc, I am a master of nothing. More of a jack of trades at best and definitely not the best, perfect or apex of anything. lol

Jim "beep beep"