Elanthian Journal Issues? 01/27/2011 05:10 PM CST
These appear to have been in game. I'm looking for Issue Nine in particular. Anyone have them?

-Geijon
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/04/2011 06:45 AM CST
I have a bunch of them, and I looked at each one, but I'm afraid I don't have good news :(

I have 8 and 10, but not 9.
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/04/2011 05:02 PM CST
Could you email them to me by chance? I wonder if we can locate the others or if Simu had them.

-Geijon
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/04/2011 07:29 PM CST
We should talk about this through a method better than the forums (not because it's hush hush but because it's something we should discuss more in depth).

asrial@sprynet.com / ANovastar78

..and this is Arianiss btw, if you're not familiar with any of the SN's.
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/04/2011 11:01 PM CST
Not sure if this is any help ... But is the Elanthian Journal the same as the Daily Elanthian? Because if so, Tsoran's site has ones going back to 1998.
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/21/2011 02:46 PM CST
I don't think they're the same.

I think the Daily Elanthian is something Tsoran created to track the in game news.

The Elanthian Journal Geijon is wanting is the one you could buy and physically receive "an Elanthian Journal" object.

There's also the Elanthian Times which was the web-based newspaper.
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/24/2011 01:04 AM CST
Yep. I'm still looking for #9. They were all in game. Special Thanks to Arianiss for having a bunch of the others.

-Geijon
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/24/2011 06:40 AM CST
What was in #9? I have one or two copies from later in the runs.

- Overlord EK
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/25/2011 04:15 PM CST
It had some of the 2002 CoL storylines with Lacheis and the Mayor murders. I think #9 was either the Come see the Mayor Candidates or Mayor Candidates murdered.

-Geijon
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/25/2011 04:28 PM CST
Lacheis was and is the man. That is all.
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/26/2011 06:53 AM CST
True Evarin, very true.

Heh.

~Paul
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 02/26/2011 08:06 AM CST
Just checked. The only issue I still have is #8. Sorry!

You turn to the next page of your Journal and see an article entitled, "Journal Classifieds".
>

Journal Classifieds

Entertaining offers on some fine gold quillions. Recently acquired, this gaudy piece is actually one of four parts of the Griffin Sword. A sure collector's item! Trades or silvers in excess of fifty million have been offered; information leading to the destruction of the Hik'lasu will be favored over any monetary or material offer. All offers and information can be conveyed by runner or in person in the freeport city Solhaven.
- Ali'shara na'yttre uin'Frey

The Obsidian Tower has announced that it will be holding an auction in Ta'Illistim on Restday the 17th of Eoantos. Dozens of items of interest to Dhe'nar and others will be sold, starting in value from a few hundred thousand silvers and reaching well into the millions. Armor, weaponry, clothing and more will be available to those with silvers to spend. Bulk discounts may be arranged for military organizations.

NOTICE: The battle on Ta'Vaalor's southern front goes well and the soldiers send their regards to their families. However, the Dark Alliance has begun cowardly attacks and raids upon our northern borders with hordes of lesser undead and other manner of foul creatures. As such, the Guard of Ta'Vaalor will be training any able-minded elf of sound mind and strong body so that we may fight this scourge. Report to the recruitment tent outside of Guardian Keep should you have any questions.

>

That's about the only reason I kept it. Nothing like a good alibi.

- Overlord EK
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 03/01/2011 12:04 PM CST
>What was in #9? I have one or two copies from later in the runs.

The Elanthian Journal
Edition #9

The following articles of interest are contained herein:

1 ........................ Second Piece Found!
2 ........................ Elves Battle The Dark Alliance (Part 1)
3 ........................ Elves Battle The Dark Alliance (Part 2)
4 ........................ Turmoil in Ta'Vaalor
5 ........................ A Letter from Nevrek, Mayoral Candidate
6 ........................ Sylvanfair Turnleaf Festival
7 ........................ Festival to be Held on Thurfel's Island
8 ........................ Journal Classifieds
9 ........................ Submission Guidelines
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 03/01/2011 08:05 PM CST
Oh! Post it up or email to my play.net please?

-Geij
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 04/05/2011 11:21 PM CDT
Hmm somewhere I have the original Kelthore(spelling) editions printed off from prodigy. Those have to be 13-15 years old now I think....have to scan them at some point and put them out.

Sagoth

http://www.virilneus.com/shops/index.php?name=sagoth&=Search+Names

http://www.playershops.com/sagoth
Re: Elanthian Journal Issues? 04/06/2011 07:00 PM CDT
I have seen most of those. The Kelfour Editions that is. Manny had them I think on his site. It's still archived and you can find them elsewhere also.

-Geij