Kobolds 03/07/2016 02:16 AM CST
Back when I started playing on AOL they had a storyline running about a kobold insurrection....does anyone have any logs or posts? Lost all of it when my computer of that age died ....and when aol killed members.aol.com. the bank robbers and the Trojan rolton was hilarious.
Re: Kobolds 03/07/2016 02:41 AM CST
I only remember they were very funny and had some nasty snipers that could not see or retaliate against (1st time I saw that mechanic I think).
Re: Kobolds 03/07/2016 05:25 AM CST
Don't forget the kobold hedgewizards and hags that reflected cone, back when everyone spammed cone in invasions.

AIM: GS4Menos

>Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
>Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!
Re: Kobolds 03/07/2016 06:21 AM CST

Kobolds have been a favorite for GMs to use. There was the bank robbery and the Trojan horse.
Re: Kobolds 03/07/2016 05:55 PM CST

>>Kobolds have been a favorite for GMs to use. There was the bank robbery and the Trojan horse.

think Wolfloner squelched them kobolds

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Kobolds 03/08/2016 01:07 PM CST
"Kobolds ... and the Trojan horse." -- DMWincy

I still remember logging in and seeing the ruined wooden structure for the first time.
My immediate reaction was, "Wait, you mean there actually were people in this town stupid enough to fall for them building a wooden badger?" (In my best Sir Bedevere accent.)
My second muttered comment was, "Actually... that explains a lot, yeah."
Re: Kobolds 03/09/2016 05:24 AM CST
If the kobolds had just finished the job, it would have saved the rest of Elanthia a lot of grief.

- Xorus' player

>A monastic lich points a skeletal finger at you and exclaims, "Your soul is forfeit!"