The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 10:33 AM CDT
Dionket rarely sees and gets a chance to contribute to the defenses of the Landing during invasions, due to his current chosen path.

Last night's invasion brought back some very fond memories for me, though. A good spread of creature levels, a strong flow that represented challenges to us all, a clear start and end -- and an amazing group of players whose tactics limited the havoc that could have been wrought in the field, in the town and during recovery.

Hiding the bodies, though. . . nice twist!

Fun times! My sincerest thanks to all, GM and player alike.

Doug
Re: The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 12:43 PM CDT
It was fun. Some nasty high level swingers for the opposing side made things interesting.

Kerl
Re: The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 12:57 PM CDT
I can't say as I did not envy how you and a few others took some of those shots, Kerl.

"Halflings speak Halfling & Common. They don't speak in dog whistle." - GM Thandiwe
Re: The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 02:16 PM CDT
It's hard to know what to expect when you get hit by a tree trunk. I was quite happy to survive that shot on the nose.

Kerl
Re: The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 08:08 PM CDT
>It's hard to know what to expect when you get hit by a tree trunk. I was quite happy to survive that shot on the nose.<

Did ye get an empath to check for splinters?

Cryheart
Re: The Landing's Latest Testing 05/01/2011 11:07 PM CDT
No, that wasn't really necessary. We could see quit clearly that the tree trunk had splintered on impact.

Kerl