An OOC talk on Invasions. Tonight at 9pm EST 04/10/2014 09:39 AM CDT
Tonight at 9pm EST in the Wayside, I have invited Radeek to give pointers on the mechanics of working through an invasion. It's hard on lower levels and there are a ton of little things that can make life a whole lot easier. Things covered will be towers, use of macros, setting up your screen and the like.

Please remember this will be ooc.

Glyhne, LDI
Re: An OOC talk on Invasions. Tonight at 9pm EST 04/10/2014 01:24 PM CDT
Change of venue for this. We will meet at Wayside and move from there. I'd like to start at nine sharp, so please try to get there on time and I'll move us to the classroom. The class will be behind a locked door for the OOC purposes, so it would be best if you arrived on time. And no, this won't be a number crunching class. This is a more of an information session on what I and others have found to work during large scale invasions. And please, I don't care whether you like Walkar or not, or whether you love the empire, or how many orphans have been killed. This isn't about RP. It's about contribution and helping people learn how to handle themselves. It will be OOC and I will not be using Radeek-speak, so no decoder rings are necessary.

Hope to see you there, especially those of you that are younger and don't have the moxxy to stand toe to toe against some of these foes. Remember, the only reason you can't contribute is that you don't want to. There is no other excuse.

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Radeek Andoran
General, Drakes Vanguard
Re: An OOC talk on Invasions. Tonight at 9pm EST 04/10/2014 03:00 PM CDT
I won't be able to attend. Any chance of a log?
Re: An OOC talk on Invasions. Tonight at 9pm EST 04/13/2014 12:59 PM CDT

I do have a log but I am trying to find the best way to share it. Perhaps through mail. Just let me know if you want it.

Glyhne
gs4glyhne@gmail.com