LNN reports 07/22/2012 11:40 PM CDT
(cross posted to Towns-Wehnimer's)

Landing News Network (LNN) reports came both in the Towns/Wehnimer's Landing folder and the Towns/Kharam Dzu folder throughout the war/series of invasions that involved the Krolvin if anyone missed some of the events and wish to read through some whimsical 'logs' of what occured. Take the LNN reports with a grain of salt. They pretty much include events as they were seen occuring through a fair number of eyes, with some unique and personal coloring added in because - well frankly because I wrote them and they made me laugh.

If you live in the states, there's a fair possibility you may have at one point or another paid real money for some of the stuff I've written. Not the same. First of all I have NO editor here and muff things up considerably. No continuity checker either. Plus I do not log the game, EVER. Occasionally I'll cut/paste a line or two off screen to save for my 'reports', but mostly it's all ad-libbed. This writing is both more challenging and more fun than any you may pay for in a bookstore.

I've no clue where the LNN (or if my character's feet take them outside the realm of the landing, the Elanthian News Network (ENN) may decide to wander next. Regardless, the journey will be fun for me. I do so hope you feel it worth coming along for the ride.

-Anonymous
Re: LNN reports 07/22/2012 11:58 PM CDT
I was entertained. Well done cub reporter.
Re: LNN reports 07/27/2012 12:02 AM CDT
I enjoyed the reports immensely. They also kept me up to date on the story on nights I was unable to login.

Thanks for taking the time to write them.

Player of Zelas
Re: LNN reports 07/27/2012 06:27 PM CDT
>Thanks for taking the time to write them. - Zelas

Welcome. Still trying to figure out which events to chronicle next. Up in the air at the moment. - LNN

-Anonymous