Just wanted to say 02/09/2010 10:31 PM CST
I've enjoyed the games. My main (Vrairdrick) isn't really cut out for most of the games. But I tried them all none the less, and had fun dying at them!

I want to give cudos to the painters of the rooms. I went room by room just to take in the setting, I really felt like I was there! I ran into a couple other folks doing the same thing (one Sylvankind wishing upon her homeland among others!)

Enjoyed interacting with the two NPC roaming dwarves I met. One didn't even laugh when I scored a 1 on the Caber throw, not once, but twice in a row! lol.

I'm a bit of a merchant hound and found the wares in the tent nice to look at. Didn't see any merchant workers other than the raffles. Would of like perhaps one or two, but hey I know it is games, and not a merchant event, so I can't really complain.

Hope this event shows up again.

Chris
Re: Just wanted to say 02/09/2010 10:47 PM CST
I hope they come back as well! I'd hate to be jonesing for a slalom for the rest of time!

And truthfully, the lack of merchants was refreshing. Didn't have to see the standard 50 people who sit there and camp out in the tents unresponsive for 14 straight hours. Not once did I enounter a zombified player. Not... Once.

Trallihn, and the man behind the dwarf!