Highman Games Kudos! 02/08/2010 10:51 PM CST
I am astounded at the work that went into these games. Every bit of it was well thought out and executed better than I could have imagined! The shield slalom has taken the prize of most addictive activity I've ever participated in!

The diving basket actually gave a purpose to my little giant that I've been trying to flesh out for a bit, and I can't remember a storytelling that was that fantastic!

Frorin, you sir are a genius of tale spinning, and Trallihn salutes you and would be honored to hear any tale you come up with!

I say do a summer version on Teras- veil iron medals, and lava tube rides! Twice as deadly and thrice as fun! The giants put this one on, let the dwarves host that one. Just a thought... maybe off years, like the Olympics.

All in all, fantastic job all involved. I'm in awe at some of these rooms and ambient messaging. But the shield slalom course and area around it is by far my favorite!

Trallihn and the man behind the slalom addicted dwarf, and the long lashed fortune telling giant.
Re: Highman Games Kudos! 02/09/2010 05:45 PM CST
Awesome job overall on the Highman Games. Unfortunately, real life interfered with my being able to participate in all the games as I had wanted to, but I still had fun and enjoyed the atmosphere of the Games!

Two thumbs up!

~Tebon